Best Clearo ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Man, they got these new clearos with xtra long wicks!! Top instead of bottom coil makes it greater yet.
    DSCN1344_grande_grande.jpg

Reactions: Hans Wermhat

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I was looking through my box of old gear the other night and found the iClear 30 that came with my MVP when I got it a few years ago. Had to laugh at how far we've come!
    Good thing someone came out with the BVC's, I think they would 've Run out of ideas soon, lol.

GenericPCusername

Oct 6, 2015
    NEPA
    Good thing someone came out with the BVC's, I think they would 've Run out of ideas soon, lol.

Lol yeah I was quite naive when it came to vaping at the time and I thought I would get a warmer more flavorful vape with that top coil setup and the 16 silica ropes hanging down into the tank would surely wick better than my gravity assisted bottom coil eVod. Needless to say, I kept using my eVods until I switched to drippers and Kayfuns not too much later. Ahh, the journey!

Reactions: r77r7r

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    My wife has been using T2s for the last 3 years. Can't interest her in anything else. Even on her vtc minis, it's a T2 with an adapter at 8 watts. I have 3 years worth of replacement coils stored for the vapocolypse. Getting hard to find these days.

Heard T2's were pretty good.

Reactions: Grimwald
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread