Status
Not open for further replies.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Welp, since nobody else is offering anything up so far, I've been quite pleased with MyFreedomSmokes plain old Cotton Candy. It tastes like... Well...

Cotton Candy. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I was surprised at how difficult cotton candy is to DIY (outcome just so-so. And that's with trying about 4 different flavors from different companies ) and I still haven't found a pre-made juice that I absolutely love. But I know it is out there! [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I was surprised at how difficult cotton candy is to DIY (outcome just so-so. And that's with trying several batches using about 4 different flavors from different companies ) and I still haven't found a pre-made juice that I absolutely love. But I know it is out there! [emoji848]

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I was surprised at how difficult cotton candy is to DIY (outcome just so-so. And that's with trying about 4 different flavors from different companies ) and I still haven't found a pre-made juice that I absolutely love. But I know it is out there! [emoji848]

I like this one a lot. Another that I tried was. OK but too light in flavor. This one is not (imo).

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I like this one a lot. Another that I tried was. OK but too light in flavor. This one is not (imo).

Yes, that's it, too light in flavor is the problem! Sounds like I will have to try your recommendation!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yes, that's it, too light in flavor is the problem! Sounds like I will have to try your recommendation!

Good luck, Chels. Let us know your thoughts [emoji4]

redstripe787

Multiple ID Suspension
Jan 4, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

cloudchaser40W

Jan 7, 2017
i have carnival blue cotton candy....it's very sweet. it's not that it's bad per se, but its just sugary and sweet without a lot of unique flavor going on.

and i suppose what gives cotton candy (the real thing) its taste is just sugar, but i was hoping for a more "blue" kind of taste from it.

...of my small stock, it will end up being the bottle that gets finished last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread