Best E cigg Juices(Personal Preferences)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Since we're all on the topic of juices, are there quick "no steep time" juice/combinations from Tpa to recommend?

Thinking of getting some Tpa from the village, but dunno what to get and preferably with short or no steep times..

Any advice?

Simple fruity flavours are pretty much good to go. No creamy flavours, no custurdy flavours. Just fruit.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Hmm.. I have a menthol diy mix, saying i bought watermelon, do i then just add it yo the menthol i currently have?

Flavorings are usually PG based. you may wanna get some unflavored VG to mix with the flavorings. And maybe some unflavored PG. you also need to know what kinda VG/PG ratio you want. Most start off with 50/50, 20% flavoring, and adjust from there.

eg:
Watermelon (PG based): 2ml
Unflavored PG: 3ml
Unflavored VG: 5ml

total: 10ml, 20% flavorings, 50/50

Then just add a few drops of menthol concentrate to that.

Higher PG = more flavour, less clouds
Higher VG = more clouds, less flavour.

This program might help with the calculations. Also comes with user submitted recipes.
eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator

Reactions: Retcon-Rocket

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
Flavorings are usually PG based. you may wanna get some unflavored VG to mix with the flavorings. And maybe some unflavored PG. you also need to know what kinda VG/PG ratio you want. Most start off with 50/50, 20% flavoring, and adjust from there.

eg:
Watermelon (PG based): 2ml
Unflavored PG: 3ml
Unflavored VG: 5ml

total: 10ml, 20% flavorings, 50/50

Then just add a few drops of menthol concentrate to that.

Higher PG = more flavour, less clouds
Higher VG = more clouds, less flavour.

This program might help with the calculations. Also comes with user submitted recipes.
eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator

woah!, thanks for that!, i'll try these out!

Reactions: Minzy

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
Got my hands on some juice, it's by a maker in boleh-land, lookup "fcuking flava"

Got their berry flavoured juice, and I'm actually impressed, sweet grape/strawberry on the draw, sweet grape-ish on the exhale.

My first one from there, dripped some on my derringer and wow!, oh and I've been on 0 nic for the past few weeks and this one has 6mg, damn shiok to have the familiar throat hit!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Minzy

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Got my hands on some juice, it's by a maker in boleh-land, lookup "fcuking flava"

Got their berry flavoured juice, and I'm actually impressed, sweet grape/strawberry on the draw, sweet grape-ish on the exhale.

My first one from there, dripped some on my derringer and wow!, oh and I've been on 0 nic for the past few weeks and this one has 6mg, damn shiok to have the familiar throat hit!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
I'm personally sick of berry flavours. >_< still good once in a while, but i cant vape them for long periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread