Best e-juice sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
I have been using BlueMist Vaping Supplies 10bux for 30ml with a flavor shot added for 50cents...choice of PG/VG ratio...got a good sampler deal...5, 10ml bottles for 20 bux...shipping is a flat 6bux on any size order upto 75bux at which point it is free...this is a small mom/pop shop(in Pa)which mixes their own juice with claimed "best" ingredients available...they have shipped all orders I have sent them within 48hrs by priority mail...I have tried around 20 of their flavors and liked most of them BUT, I have not ordered from any others but Liberty Flights and have nothing else to compare them too...that's all I know...TYVM...............
madjack:2cool:

p.s. they are only a juice/DIY vendor...no hardware and if you email them, they will probably accommodate any request you have.......mj

Last edited:

skinnee

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Minneapolis
skinneelabs.com
I've found my expenses have gone up, but only because I am experimenting quite a bit. Different juices, LR cartos, DC cartos, HV Batteries, HV Cartos and so on.

But, I know over several months I'll be even or ahead. $6 plus a pack before the recent tax increase is still more expensive, has to be. :)

I've been keeping track of all my thoughts/experiences as I try different juices (cartos too). Was going to post here on the forum, but my review is self-funded so it doesn't fit in the sections. But I'd be glad to share it with a Michigander (originally from Grand Rapids area myself), just let me know.

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
Ok yea blu mist was one I was considering. I just ordered gorilla juice from alien visions. And 15 more boge lr cartos. Starting to think this is more expensive than smoking lol

You'll settle in (hopefully!) :) AVE's GJ is one of my faves. I don't like the taste of fake banana but enjoy GJ. It's not so strong that you tire of it quickly. It's bit heavy on vapor production (cloudy skies in the living room) but finding a flavor I enjoy is difficult so no biggie. Have you tried Boba's Bounty from AVE? I didn't find any flavors I liked at Blue Mist but I may have missed their best seller. I'm finding that a company will have a couple of winners and you need to find out what those are with each. Scanning veteran's posts to check out what they're vaping gives some clues. Hope you find your happy spot quickly.

foolofgrace

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2011
Chicago
I'm surprised nobody has recommended primevaping. They don't have a zillion flavors but I've ordered from them twice and like the mellow, non-fakiness of their flavors (although I haven't tried a lot of vendors; once I find something that works it's like "why change?"). You can adjust PV/VG ratios although they recommend a 70/30 ratio. Once you're established they tend to add an extra mystery flavor they're considering. I've found them to ship quickly and they are very friendly.

foolofgrace

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2011
Chicago
How's the throat hit? And what flavors did u try.

At first I went with tobacco-flavor samplers (I'd heard they had decent tobacco renditions) with high nic content. I hadn't thought I would like weirdo flavors but some "Chill Out" was included and I loved it. I began getting over-nicotined so I placed another order with lower nic and non-tobacco flavors (Hypnotic, Cappucino, and a lower-nic tobacco PV4) and the TH is still enough, tho it's good to alternate with the higher-nic ones on occasion for a needed blast. They included a mystery flavor that I haven't been able to identify and I suspect it might be some sort of vanilla blend and I really like it which surprises me because vanilla wouldn't even make my top-50 list of flavors-to-try. They have a sale at the end of every month but I'm fuzzy on how that works.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread