Best NET tobacco flavors to try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I have only been vaping for close to a month. Looking for good NET e juice. What are your top 3? I am making a list to buy for when I can afford more, to try.
I think I prefer NET, but if it is a real good tobacco flavor, that works too. I like Boba's Bounty, Black Bear, Pirate's Booty, and Serendipity the most. (this is not put in order of how I like them) But there are several more I like, and with more time steeping/aging, I think I will have more to add to my favorite list. I am not an ry4 lover, but they are growing on me. Thanks for any tips you can give. I hear Goodejuice is a good place to shop.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I have never tried any (yet) but I have read a lot of threads on ecf and one that I have read many, many good comments about is Aroma.

Whole Tobacco Alkaloid WTA Eliquid Ejuice

I'm sure someone will come along with more suggestions for you and I look forward to reading them myself. Good luck and happy vaping.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Reactions: David Wolf

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
I have my first Vita Bela on the way so I can't give you an opinion on that. Patriot is the best flavor of any type I've tried! Perique is very heady and strong and might be better to ease into that one. Whichever you get let them steep. I let mine sit for 3-4 weeks minimum. Shake it up every other day or so.

Good luck

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
I love GeJ's Analog, Wrangler Light, and Organic #1. My favorite of all is to mix Wrangler Light with Organic at about 50/50! All are NET's.

I don't know what kind of NET flavor you want to try, but Patriot is very pipe/cigar'ish to me. If you're looking for more of an analog cig tobacco, I'd try the ones I've mentioned. I order these 3 again and again.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
I have only been vaping for close to a month. Looking for good NET e juice. What are your top 3? I am making a list to buy for when I can afford more, to try.
I think I prefer NET, but if it is a real good tobacco flavor, that works too. I like Boba's Bounty, Black Bear, Pirate's Booty, and Serendipity the most. (this is not put in order of how I like them) But there are several more I like, and with more time steeping/aging, I think I will have more to add to my favorite list. I am not an ry4 lover, but they are growing on me. Thanks for any tips you can give. I hear Goodejuice is a good place to shop.

You heard correct.:D Our tobaccos are must trys for the true tobaccoo lover as it is our specialty. Try Patriot, Organic #1, Analog, Acadian Gold for NET's and High Octane, M-type lite and Full Throttle for non NET's. All are excellent vapes that are easy to get along with all day, anyday!

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Oh, well the pic showed glass. So are they high VG? I like higher vg, but my coils don't care for that, they gunk up too easy.

Actually we used to offer the lab juices in glass bottles, but as the cost of producing it went up, we decided to switch to the plastic bottles so we didnt have to raise the price of the liquids.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Goodejuice is what I started with. They are VERY good NETs in my opinion! My go to is Patriot and Fire Cured. I still have a few 30 mls of both with about a year of aging on them. Still very tasty!! I also have the Natural Perique. Be careful though if you do grab a bottle of that... it's STRONG!! (Flavor not strength) I also have a couple of bottles of the High Octane and Full Throttle. Both are very good non NET tobaccos.

I would say you're right on the money getting a couple of these!

Dubble Life

Feb 12, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
  • Deleted by nick78

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Deleted by nick78

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Best NETs in order are Vita Bella Organic#1 Patriot and Lizard Tail all from Goodejuice try any of them and you won't be disappointed
I tried Vita Bella, and it was just okay. I loved Patriot. I have not tried the Lizard Tail. I don't even recall seeing that one before. Thanks for the recommendations. :D

Reactions: ChiBear85
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread