Best NET tobacco flavors to try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seebo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
CT,USA
for those looking for an alternative to P-38 WTA from aromaejuice, i'm liking the NET ice mentol from goodejuice. i tweaked a bit more by adding some more menthol and spearmint flavor for a slight sweetness, but the tobacco flavor is awesome. personally think 70/30 PG/VG works better for menthol flavors - something about the extra PG, perhaps it's the smooth sweetness it tends to give over VG. i normally just vape menthols, but may consider other NETs in the future, im sold! ;)

cheers
steve

Last edited:
Reactions: nick78

seebo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
CT,USA
cool good to know. i was having a bit of problems with the slica on the dual kanger coils because it was wicking slow resulting in some dry hits, but i'm actually enjoying the 50/50 since switching out the slica wicks for organic cotton wicks, the flavor is much better!

How does the House Blend ejuice compare to the NETs in terms of tobacco flavor, is it artificially flavored? was considering giving that one a shot,

Last edited:

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
House Blend is artificially flavored. It is one of our oldest synthetic tobacco flavors. Since your already used to the NET's, House Blend may not be up your alley, but we still have tons of die hards. IMO, our best tobacco from the premium line is American tobacco. Its a very true cigarette flavor.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Hi chi, Vita Bella, along with all of our other NET's are made from extracting the actual flavor profile of the specific tobaccos. In the description of each NET, we detail the type of tobacco blend used for the extraction of the flavor. We use many different types of blends, which is why each flavor is unique.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Hi ST, sorry for the late reply. Our Wild Turkey NET is extracted from 100% Oriental tobaccos. There are no American tobaccos in the blend whatsoever, so it is a true Turkish experience. If you prefer a synthetic (lab) flavored, try our Turkish tobacco from the lab line. But the Wild Turkey is definitely the REAL mccoy. Thanks.

ST Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocket City
Our Wild Turkey NET is extracted from 100% Oriental tobaccos. There are no American tobaccos in the blend whatsoever, so it is a true Turkish experience.

Just ordered some and 6 others. Having to find a new supplier.
I just assumed the name and image referred to the whiskey (I had some goo pipe tobacco like that years ago).

I had a straight Turkish from a tobacco store 20 years ago, great stuff.
Nice strong flavor that wasn't harsh on the throat.

Never could replace it (sort of quit trying after ~10 years). Hope this is it. I've had good stuff with some Turkish flavor but never like that one shop. Not in a vape or tobacco.

Not interested in synthetic stuff.

Reactions: nick78
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread