Not open for further replies.

kfuller

Oct 11, 2013
smyrna
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried one that was pink vanilla cotton candy
Fantastic
Regular cotton candy is mostly just sweetener..
But if you truly want to taste a real cotton candy
Try real flavors just like the carnival then I bought vanilla raspberry from flavor shack n made the best cotton and flavoring..
I've tried Many ways this was the best ..
I wish you luck , & it's a fantastic vape..

Reactions: ChelsB

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I've tried one that was pink vanilla cotton candy
Fantastic
Regular cotton candy is mostly just sweetener..
But if you truly want to taste a real cotton candy
Try real flavors just like the carnival then I bought vanilla raspberry from flavor shack n made the best cotton and flavoring..
I've tried Many ways this was the best ..
I wish you luck , & it's a fantastic vape..

Do you remember the name of the brand you tried of the pink vanilla stuff?
Or was that the flavor shack?

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
vaper's knoll Lunar Harvest was my second favorite mixed cotton candy juice when i was into sweets. it's a berries, rock candy and blue cotton candy juice, was really delicious and super sweet cotton candy juice to me.

favorite was ms. T's bakery's cotton candy but, can't get that anymore. never found another plain like one that compared. if i recall right when i used TFA's circus cotton candy flavoring with a little bavarian cream, i came close to making a decent one though.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
vaper's knoll Lunar Harvest was my second favorite mixed cotton candy juice when i was into sweets. it's a berries, rock candy and blue cotton candy juice, was really delicious and super sweet cotton candy juice to me.

favorite was ms. T's bakery's cotton candy but, can't get that anymore. never found another plain like one that compared. if i recall right when i used TFA's circus cotton candy flavoring with a little bavarian cream, i came close to making a decent one though.

Thank you! What percentages of circus cc and Bavarian cream did you use?

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
Thank you! What percentages of circus cc and Bavarian cream did you use?

it was years ago and all my recipes from back then went MIA back in 2014 so i honestly can't recall for sure but, i used max vg and used a lot of flavoring back than so my best guess is around 13% & 7%. now that we have better delivery systems, i would probably only use 12% & 3% though.
you can swap the bavarian cream if you want with another cream you like best, i used bavarian cream because i like it best, it helped cut down the dryness of the cotton candy to me.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I went on a mission a few years back to find my wife a cotton candy. It was a expensive journey buying random CC juices from vendors along with trying to find a decent tobacco vape for myself, ended up pretty well a failure. One that she didn't mind was cotton candy from JuiceMafia but at $25US per 100ml it was pricey, with exchange even pricier along with customs could snatch it anytime.
I went into DIY, first was to recreate a cotton candy for her. Bought several CC concentrates and began building standalones 15%, 10%, 5% all turned into syrup and were disgusting to say the least. It happened one night in a drunkin stooper I accidentally put my standalone cola into my atty of HS desert ship and it was real good for a green mix. I began experimenting mixing HS desert ship with other standalones and the flavors popped and were mighty good.
I began building mixes of Signature Circus Cotton Candy from ECX and HS desert ship. It took a few attempts but the inital OMG moment for her was 5% HS DS and 1.5% Circus CC...HAPPY WIFE, that was 2 years ago. I have since readjusted her mix to 4% desert ship and 3/4% CC and she's not noticed the drop in percentages. You can smell the cotton candy walking into the room she's vaping in. I have substituted HS Highway and she didn't notice the switch but HS No5 she did notice and asked me not to use it again. I even bait and switch with her old JuiceMafia juice(never again) and no comparison to my DIY CC.
I make her juice 200mls at a time, enough for a month so her juice steeps a month before its bottled and I repeat so she has juice ready when previous juice is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread