Amazing cotton candy anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Jimmy

Verified Member
May 3, 2013
United States
My apologies if this has been covered before, I searched a ton and couldn't find anything. Does anyone know of a e-juice supplier that has a cotton candy that REALLY tastes like cotton candy. The two I've tried so far smell spot on, but the taste is just a sweet/malty kind of thing. On all the sites I've checked, the cotton candy flavors have gotten mediocre to bad reviews. Is this a flave that just doesn't translate well to vape?

Jeriko

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I wouldn't think that cotton candy would be a hard flavor to replicate.. All it pretty much has in it is sugar. I've never tried any but I know that MtBakerVapor has cotton candy juice. I'd recommend adding 2 flavor shots to any of their liquids though. Otherwise they tend to some out tasting a little.. airy? That's probably the best way to describe it.

Good luck finding what you're looking for!

Top Jimmy

Verified Member
May 3, 2013
United States
I wouldn't think that cotton candy would be a hard flavor to replicate.. All it pretty much has in it is sugar.\

You'd be surprised. The cotton candy e-juices I've bought smell right, but the taste just isn't there. Also, cotton candy doesn't smell, nor does it taste like straight sugar. I know that the real thing is just spun sugar, but there's a flavoring added to the real thing that's very distinct. Kind of a vanilla flavor with something else added. Like I said earlier, the juices I have smell SPOT ON, but the vape just doesn't translate.

Last edited:

Top Jimmy

Verified Member
May 3, 2013
United States
Try making your own using TFA circus style flavoring or just get some and add it to pre made cotton candy juice that might help.Its supposed to have that vanilla type flavoring your thinking of.

Thanks Vash. I think that I'm going to have to go with DIY for certain flavors to get the taste I'm looking for, especially the sweet/candy ones.

ScubaBebe

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2013
Wetumpka, Alabama, United States
I am also on the same quest. So far the best I've tried is Zues E Juice Strawberry Cotton Candy but I am still searching. Hoosierecigs plain CC is worth mentioning, I'm actually vaping it now.

Most Cotton candy has (pink) strawberry or (blue) a razz/blueberry flavor along with the sugar. Try those. I have tried different CC flavors from several companies and most plain CC or Circus CC, so far, is lacking in the flavor dept. I've picked CC flavors from 2 new vendors when I order again....the search continues. :)

I think I will try adding some CC flavor and see how it turns out. Good luck. Keep us posted.

Top Jimmy

Verified Member
May 3, 2013
United States
Most Cotton candy has (pink) strawberry or (blue) a razz/blueberry flavor along with the sugar. Try those. I have tried different CC flavors from several companies and most plain CC or Circus CC, so far, is lacking in the flavor dept

That's disheartening to hear since the plain CC is what I crave the most. I'll take your advice though and try some of the fruit CC combos. I'll definitely write up my thoughts after I order from some of the places everyone mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread