Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Hello @crazymonk , iStick 30W (30 to 35 bucks)and a Nautilus Mini (20 to 25 bucks), 12 to 18 mg (12 if lights) e juice. The iStick and Nautilus is a grab and go low maintenance outfit with a great vape. Get a 5 pack of the BVC (bottom vertical coils) for spares, a coil should last 10 days to 2 weeks. You'll love vaping over the cigs. (quoted online prices)

Check here for shopping :
DEALS and STEALS - Deals and Steals | E-Cigarette Forum (go to last couple pages)
FORUM SUPPLIERS - ECF Forum Suppliers | E-Cigarette Forum
COUPONS - Stores - ECF E-Cigarette Coupons

Good luck in your vape journey.

crazymonk

Jun 29, 2015
singapore
Hello @crazymonk , iStick 30W (30 to 35 bucks)and a Nautilus Mini (20 to 25 bucks), 12 to 18 mg (12 if lights) e juice. The iStick and Nautilus is a grab and go low maintenance outfit with a great vape. Get a 5 pack of the BVC (bottom vertical coils) for spares, a coil should last 10 days to 2 weeks. You'll love vaping over the cigs. (quoted online prices)

Check here for shopping :
DEALS and STEALS - Deals and Steals | E-Cigarette Forum (go to last couple pages)
FORUM SUPPLIERS - ECF Forum Suppliers | E-Cigarette Forum
COUPONS - Stores - ECF E-Cigarette Coupons

Good luck in your vape journey.
Thank you so much!

Tony16

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2015
Istick great for starters. Wish I started with that,that's what I have now. They have 20,30,or50watt to choose from. Don't think 40watt out yet, 20 kinda small and heard some problems with 50. So 30 watt good choice. Gives you headroom to upgrade tank later with the 30w and good price for starter. Nautilus good tank to start with also, two pack a day, look at the larger nautilus hold 5ml.instead of 2ml. Up to you though.less refilling.
Good luck.

Siouxinpa

Jun 8, 2015
Central PA
I'd go with the regular Nautilus, not having to refill the tank 3+ times a day will be a plus for a newbie starting out

But make sure to get the BVC replacement coils and not the BDC ones, the bvc ones work better imo

But, but, but that mimics my fumbling for a stinky habit. Now instead of dropping an analog, I spill juice all over myself. :lol:

thailand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
I started with an Kanger eVod. VERY easy to use, just about everything is pre-built, and great device in general. Everything you need is in the box, minus the e-juice. Only 4 pieces to deal with, and the kit comes with 2 batteries(rechargeable), 2 tanks, 7 coils, and a charger.
The iStick and Subox are great, but if the OP is just starting, maybe that would be a better place. Just my thoughts for an absolute beginner...
I have a Subox now that I graduated from an eVod, and I think that the experience I had with the eVod helped me get a lot more familiar with the world of vaping.

Cheng Ping

Mar 27, 2015
KL
imo 'starter kit' is merely a business gimmick, get a decent wattage mod (30/50) instead of 20 as most likely people tend to bored out with the performance of a started kit and look for something else with better performance in the future, be it a dripper or sub ohm tank, im currently using an istick 50w and its only 10bucks more than the 20w, so yeah

as for the atomizer for beginner i would highly recommend to get subtank, unlike 'starter kit' similar like the nautilus mini where you will learn less as all you do is just replacing the coil, u cant rebuild it
with subtank u can start off using the occ and learn the rba section at the same time, as products are saturated in the market now i say get a decent stuff spend now and save in the future

birdy68

Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Virginia
lyndablair.smugmug.com
I was a 2 pack a day smoker, right up until the day I walked into a vape shop and said "set me up".. They sold me a Kanger Evod, filled it with juice (I started with a tobacco flavor) and I started vaping in the car. never smoked another analog. This is the only thing that ever got me to quit and I tried everything for years. Upgrading soon. Just waiting for a white Subox (they're sold out). This forum is the best thing!.. Really helpful members.

thailand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
I was a 2 pack a day smoker, right up until the day I walked into a vape shop and said "set me up".. They sold me a Kanger Evod, filled it with juice (I started with a tobacco flavor) and I started vaping in the car. never smoked another analog. This is the only thing that ever got me to quit and I tried everything for years. Upgrading soon. Just waiting for a white Subox (they're sold out). This forum is the best thing!.. Really helpful members.

I followed the same road. I loved the eVod, and used it for over a year before upgrading to the Subox. I have the black one now, the white coming in the mail.
Lots of great advice here though...some say to step right up to VV boxes, and some to take that intermediary step with the eVod. OP, good luck with either choice, you'll be a happy vaporer (sp?). I still recommend the eVod, great first step, almost plug-n-play!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Reactions: Tony16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread