Best tank ? (for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Oh it was smoke_too_much lol. "You don't mention which tank you're using with the Evic. I have a bunch of them all with the Tron S tanks and yes those do leave a bit to be desired as to their performance. As someone (Me) suggested to me though the rebuildable CL coils improve their performance immensely and they do." I was hugely disappointed with my Tron till I tried the CL-R myself.

Yes it was you and thanks again for the suggestion, twas gooood!

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016
Personally, I like kangers toptank mini for mouth to lung. I use the rebuildable RBA mini that comes with it, so i can use whatever wire and as much or little cotton as I like. As for heat, I have the same problem, so I ordered a couple heat sinks from fasttech, to dissipate the heat from the coils away from my mod. To much heat to the mod will fry the circuits. Found out the hard way. :(
As for the tank you have now.. try a smaller mouth piece and lower airflow as less watts. You should be able to M2L quite nicely, just balance the lower airflow by reducing the heat. I don't use TC mode. I prefer the VW mode so I can set the heat exactly where I want it. Start low and work your way up.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
I have pretty much decided to give thye urwell crown a try, do you have an thoughts on what the best coils for it ?
I think it comes with a Ni200 TC, .25 dual and .5 dual coil. I'd try them and see which you prefer before buying any. The SS should last about a month depending on juice you use.

Reactions: AndersDk

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
I like the Crown too but was wondering if you've been able to refill from the top with the RBA in it? I refill from the bottom and put up with the extra 10 seconds that takes to do. I've tried whosit's folded wick technique but it dosen't seem to solve the top fill problem.
I've seen the same problem with tanks like iJoy Tornado. Push the wick towards to hole with something and lightly pull on it with needle nose tweezers. You dont pull it through just kinda fluff some of it out the hole. Do it before you prime it so it dont get to compact. Bunny ears aka troll wicks work too but tend to get dry hits.

Reactions: AndersDk

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
I ended up going with rayon folded, like that fellow does on You Tube, and after putting the housing back on I push the tails back down sort of packing them in towards the juice holes while at the same time pulling them away from the airflow hole. It stopped the Crowns from leaking, except when the seal is broken by removing the top. Bottom fill is easy enough.

Reactions: djsvapour

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016
I ended up going with rayon folded, like that fellow does on You Tube, and after putting the housing back on I push the tails back down sort of packing them in towards the juice holes while at the same time pulling them away from the airflow hole. It stopped the Crowns from leaking, except when the seal is broken by removing the top. Bottom fill is easy enough.
Not sure about that tank, but with top fills, normally closing the airflow cuts back on leaking, specifically while filling.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I'm using a system I saw on youtube too. He glues together the ears with juice and then drops on the cylinder, arranges the wicks, then does the cap. Not let me down at all. Very intelligent idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread