Best tobaccos I have found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyoung

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2014
Los Angeles
Just wanted to post a quick thumbs up on some GEJ tobaccos that I love. I have ordered dozens of different tobacco liquids from many different companies. Some are good, some are okay and some are either terrible or just flavorless. I have to say that from now on I will only order tobacco from GEJ. I still have more to try, but I am hooked!

Perique has a smoky woodiness that satisfies the urge for an actual cigarette.
Bull Durham with the ginger note is really unique and hard to put down
Fire Cured, whoa this is a beast of a woodsmoke! It's great on its own when you need a good strong vape. It also mixes nicely with the others to add a little kick.
Patriot is just plain WOW! I had read tons of reviews on it, but it's hard to do it justice. It has such a perfect balance of spice, smoke and a hint of sweet. I could easily make this my one and only if I had to.

I will be trying the rest, but also ordering more of these. Keep up the great work! And to those on the search for 'The' perfect tobacco, look no further!

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I say Patriot and Fire Cured is what got me off cigarettes. They were the first 2 eliquids I bought when I started vaping. They are great tobacco vapes. I still have a couple of 30 mls of each of them with about a year of age time on them and they are still stellar! If you ever want a fruity vape their Kryptonite is great too. Ive been through 3 or 4 bottles of that stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread