Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
non-entry

6/28I hit 30 days today! WOOHOO!

That's great! Congratulations to you and everyone else who shares this time to celebrate being cigarette-free. It's a good feeling. Personally, I doubt I would have been successful if it weren't for the kind folks here on ECF. Thanks, all :)

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
6/29
I have to do some "spring cleaning" with my vapegear.......I have several piles of items that need to be put away for future use....no vapemail today....but will be ordering before the end of the week...this month seems to have gone by fast..

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
6/29
My birthday is in 8 days, it would be awesome to finally win a Neptune! :)

Since I'm only using sub tanks and dripping occasionally now, I'm thinking of putting some of my old stuff up for sale to finance a new mod. I usually PIF my old gear, but funds are low and I'm in need of another mod that can fire sub ohm builds.

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
6/30
I was about to re-order my new all-day tank juice, but at the last second decided to gamble and instead ordered a large bottle of a flavor I've never tried before. It's so much cheaper to buy in bulk, and this vendor hasn't let me down once, so I'm confident it will be yummy.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
06-30
No vapemail this week, but overall June has been a very good month for me.
Celebrated 2 years smoke free.
New grandson was born.
Was part of the 15,000,000 posting contest win.
Father's Day.
Heading toward 3 years smoke free.
Thanks Beyond Vape for the great contest.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Congrats @bellastarr @Noble Gas ....@Chibisaurus and @Utsuru ...@RacegGun59..and Big Shout Out to anyone else I may have missed...on your vaping milestone....Full speed ahead!
@sungbd ....:tumble:...well...:glug:.....there's always that swap thread :D
Well..good news is the broken swampy is getting fixed...bad news..not till Thursday!
I got in some fresh VapeMail yesterday ...kid in a Candy Store..Kid on Christmas Morn! :D:thumbs::banana::rickroll::toast::party:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread