rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
7/5
Bella - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :banana:
You know once it leaves you will need it!
Not the Vision Spinners, Evods and Protanks. I'm building more and when I'm lazy, I have my Herakles and Kanger Subtanks. :vapor:
7/4
Without being too much of a butthead, yes, England does have a 4th of July, and a 5th, and a 6th... The 3.5 years I lived there, no one even mentioned that date because it means absolutely nothing, not even a day of mourning. :cry: They do have a celebration in November that they use fireworks for: Guy Fox (sp?) day, the man who tried to blow up Parliament.

Fuzzy
That was my experience too. I got the joke. ;)
7/5 sore throat..vaped too much!
Same here!

Last edited:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/5
07/04

Happy 4th! An Old Chicago song comes to mind..............

"Saturday in the park I think it was the 4th of July"

..here's to you VapieDan 1973...wasn't that just yesterday?!

7/4

one for sale and one for PIF.

right on ,Robin....Just got a gifted 18650 mod...no batt yet...and lookin for a mini Naut...what am I thinking...nobody ever gets rid of their Naut mini :(

7/4
Helen (our youngest milk cow) likes skritches as much as sniffing Wifey's EVOD. Now Bandit (Helen's mom) has also shown an interest in these smells, and her other daughter, Cricket, is also sniffing us intently. We might have started a new fad: Dairy Puffers!

Fuzzy, I LIKE it!
cows .jpg

7/4
Really have to charge my batteries, no vapors have been had in 2 days. No addiction, just do it to keep my hands busy. My nails are short and cuticles torn up. Darn anxiety.
YEP, Brudda...I don't get my nic...I don't keep my hands busy ... I start pullin my hair out..not a pretty sight

The only reason I went out and bought one is because my package wouldn't be here... and I needed one
My Juice was tasting like Demon Farts!

...couldn't a said it better myself,Chibi ;) I got about( 10) blank 510 dual coil cartos (for < than $10 a 5 pack) that run on my 4.2 V batts.... can't wait to try my new mod..(needs a batt)....got a feelin I'll be like Dorothy...seeing Techicolor in Oz for the first time...

Last edited:
Reactions: rangerrobin

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
7/5
4th of July always reminds me of my dad lighting up this miniature brass cannon in our driveway when I was a kid. It was some kind of Civil War replica cannon that worked exactly like a real one, which my dad had stuffed with enough gun powder to throw a real cannonball into the next county. It made a BOOM so loud that my whole family just stood there, dazed, with our ears ringing; and all the other fireworks in the neighborhood stopped for several minutes, while everyone for about a mile in every direction tried to figure out what the heck that was. Per mom's orders, that little cannon went into a closet after its inaugural firing, never to be heard from again.
No vapemail for me this week, but that's okay. All I really want right now is a stainless steel SMPL clone, but everyone seems to be out.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
@Noble Gas

AWESOME! They used to make us fire the cannon and raise the flag every morn at the .... crack o dawn ( back in my Army daze) ..one mornin some joker put a roll of TP in there and shot it across the street towards the Commandant's quarters....you can guess what happened next! :D

...ah ..the memories :rolleyes:

cannons.jpg

Reactions: Noble Gas

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
7/5

..here's to you VapieDan 1973...wasn't that just yesterday?!

right on ,Robin....Just got a gifted 18650 mod...no batt yet...and lookin for a mini Naut...what am I thinking...nobody ever gets rid of their Naut mini :(

Fuzzy, I LIKE it!
View attachment 468966

YEP, Brudda...I don't get my nic...I don't keep my hands busy ... I start pullin my hair out..not a pretty sight

...couldn't a said it better myself,Chibi ;) I got about( 10) blank 510 dual coil cartos (for < than $10 a 5 pack) that run on my 4.2 V batts.... can't wait to try my new mod..(needs a batt)....got a feelin I'll be like Dorothy...seeing Techicolor in Oz for the first time...

Have you checked out RTDVapor? Thats where I got my 18650 Battery ;) Came superfast and its wasn't over expensive!

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/5
7/5
Yesterday was my one year ECF anniversary. :) So glad I found this place!

I get like that too when I vape too much. Hope your throat feels better soon.
Congrats Bella.....it seems like you just started here....we are also glad you found us...
No vapemail today....but some on the way....

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
7/6
7/5
Just came back from the camping & Fishing trip with family.
Tired but it was so fun!

Anyway, I spotted several campers who are enjoying vaping! ;)
Welcome back, glad you had fun!

I'm always happy when I spot other vapers. :D Hollywood is getting savvy. I've seen vapors in a few shows and even in a movie I watched over the weekend. :thumb:

7/6
Congrats on becoming a veteran bella!
A few more weeks and I'll be there.
Ooh, I forgot about that part. Yay, for Veteran status too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread