Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
5/28

I have two seperate vape mail packages arriving tomorrow! :banana:
5/28
As a new vaper I feel overwhelmed by all the flavors out there. Almost 50 yrs old and I am like a kid in a candy store! I must vape more, more, more.....
Welcome! It is overwhelming and exciting. :D

Last edited:

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
5/28
5/28

New or old vaper the choices are boundless. This may change with the FDA. The thought of tobacco or menthol is not very attractive. If they don't change the grandfather date the choice of devices will be reduced to next to nothing as well. Bye Bye Spire.

Even if they do change the grandfather date, that is more for equipment than juices. Juices pose their own problems as while I do support testing, the testing they want done is pricey and many juice makers will not be able to afford it.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
5/28
Thanks for all the suggestions....I didn't know there were so many options but after I saw this one it reminded me that I have a few old cigarette cases from back in the day when they were popular and I am trying to rig something up. I have no idea why I even kept them but they were packed with other useless stuff that I might need one day. One of them is leather and it should work for my istick. I do have a lanyard for my little ego twist but hubby always laughs when I wear it around my neck so I will rig this up for a belt...will work out great!!!!
Glad to help Ladybear.....I have been using a boxmod for 3 years now..so now that everyone else is joining me(with the shape) I have plenty of ideas for it......as you can see I decorate all of my boxes with Austrian swarsky crystals so they sparkle...along with flat backed charms do I can tell what flavor is on each box....
No vapemail for me this week......

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
5/28

I really don't understand how the FDA can regulate flavors....that blows my mind!!!! I know they want to but I I can't get my head around it!!!!! I would like to see the ingredients listed on the bottles but flavors are so crazy....maybe I think mint taste like menthol or peanut butter tasted like a camel and a cherry taste like pipe tobacco...it's all crazy to me!!!!

Reactions: VapieDan

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
5/28

I really don't understand how the FDA can regulate flavors....that blows my mind!!!! I know they want to but I I can't get my head around it!!!!! I would like to see the ingredients listed on the bottles but flavors are so crazy....maybe I think mint taste like menthol or peanut butter tasted like a camel and a cherry taste like pipe tobacco...it's all crazy to me!!!!

The FDA got away with flavor banning with cigarettes so why stop there?

Reactions: GreenLeaf

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
5/29
If you haven't seen Grimm Green's most recent VLOG, you should check it out. In it, Nick quotes Mitch Zeller, the head of the FDA, saying some pretty reasonable-sounding things about nicotine; namely, that it's time to look deeper into nicotine as it's clearly not the terrible toxin we all thought it was. I'm paraphrasing, and I don't really know what Mitch might come up with that will simply further the lobbyist's goals when it comes to e-cigs, but on face value it sounds like he's at least willing to listen. Best case scenario is my favorite, of course, and that is that they take a long hard look at nicotine and find that it's not so bad after all, and that vaping rocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: bellastarr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread