Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I bet that was cool to watch. :)
The ones where they land the first stage back at the Cape are better, and the best one to date was the ISS resupply mission summer a year ago, 'cause it was after dark. In addition to the launch itself, the entry burn was visible from here, as was the light from the landing burn, although the landing burn itself was below the horizon (we're ~75 miles north).

Then the landings back at the Cape are almost always followed by sonic booms. Can you believe people complain about those?

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
Lookin good with the custom tip.
How is the airflow on the entheon? More than Narda?

I've been running it wide open but it still feels a little restrictive for me. I think it's how the airflow works on the entheon, there's a tiny channel on each side that funnels the air and splits that air into 2 spaced slits that don't hit the direct middle of the coil but more on the ends of the coil. I've been playing around with coil placement a bit and raising the coil gives it more of a bottom air but starts to mute the flavor a tad. I'm still experimenting but so far I'm pleased with the flavor and the aesthetics of it :)

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
I've been running it wide open but it still feels a little restrictive for me. I think it's how the airflow works on the entheon, there's a tiny channel on each side that funnels the air and splits that air into 2 spaced slits that don't hit the direct middle of the coil but more on the ends of the coil. I've been playing around with coil placement a bit and raising the coil gives it more of a bottom air but starts to mute the flavor a tad. I'm still experimenting but so far I'm pleased with the flavor and the aesthetics of it :)
So it may be good for an old MTL tootle puffer at 0.7 ohms?

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
So it may be good for an old MTL tootle puffer at 0.7 ohms?

I just tried it with a 1/2 moon air slot opening and it's a pretty tight draw for me.

However, I'm really not one to say whether it would suit your MTL style like you prefer, what seems tight for me might seem wide open for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread