Billion Lives Needs Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Never mind i read a few pages back and seen the news. Thanks guys for your support and continue your hard work.....

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
No problem :)

Yeah, I can get it the other ways but that really only allows me to see it. I want to be able to take it to others and have them watch it.

I would love to send a copy to every one of my legislators.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Is it possible to get a CD of the movie?
Aaron had said something awhile back about groups being able to order quantities of them. I'd pm'd Oliver to see if we could have them available for purchase here on ECF. He seemed interested and said he'd check into it, but I haven't heard any more. Don't wanna bug him, but might need to put a bug in his ear. Could you mention it to him when y'all talk?

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Aaron had said something awhile back about groups being able to order quantities of them. I'd pm'd Oliver to see if we could have them available for purchase here on ECF. He seemed interested and said he'd check into it, but I haven't heard any more. Don't wanna bug him, but might need to put a bug in his ear. Could you mention it to him when y'all talk?

If I see him around, I'll be sure to poke him about it. ;)

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
Who has a dvd or blueray of the movie? Dont have a dvr but will also like a few dvds to pass them out at local vape shops for support....

Laws being passed down here in NYC are outrageous. The vape shops that remained open after the first set of laws were pass are in danger and the other half are closed.

I spoke to Spike Babian the orginizer here in new york and the last thing i heard was she had a small group of supporters stand in solidarity to show support for a billion lives. All tickets for the screening were sold out..

I went to multiple vape shops here in the city to try and get them involved and the responses I got were alarming. "You cant go up against gov and win, its a waist of time" some said.
It just infuriated me....

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Who has a dvd or blueray of the movie? Dont have a dvr but will also like a few dvds to pass them out at local vape shops for support....

Laws being passed down here in NYC are outrageous. The vape shops that remained open after the first set of laws were pass are in danger and the other half are closed.

I spoke to Spike Babian the orginizer here in new york and the last thing i heard was she had a small group of supporters stand in solidarity to show support for a billion lives. All tickets for the screening were sold out..

I went to multiple vape shops here in the city to try and get them involved and the responses I got were alarming. "You cant go up against gov and win, its a waist of time" some said.
It just infuriated me....

This is what was sent in an email about it on March 20th. I sent that to Oliver to see if ECF could do a bulk order to sell to us, and he said he'd talk to Aaron about it.

Collector's Edition Blu-Ray

We know that most people prefer to consume their media digitally. We also know that many have asked for physical copies they can send to skeptics and local leaders.

Shops: We are now finalizing bulk wholesale orders for stores and online retailers. Reply to this email if you'd like more information. We'd invite you to help us get our physical products out to the masses.

They want it.

Consumers: Once we have the final list of retailers, we'll send it to you to order your personal copy of the collector's edition Blu-Ray.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
A Billion Lives feeling angry.
18 mins ·
Instead of fixing the corruption we highlight in #ABillionLives, they chose to "score bomb" us to discredit the message. In 12 hours, they dropped our score from 9.7 to 9.1
Would you help us by leaving an honest review?
http://imdb.to/2poAx8M

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
A Billion Lives feeling angry.
18 mins ·
Instead of fixing the corruption we highlight in #ABillionLives, they chose to "score bomb" us to discredit the message. In 12 hours, they dropped our score from 9.7 to 9.1
Would you help us by leaving an honest review?
http://imdb.to/2poAx8M
Bump TTT

Reactions: Debadoo

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member

Hey @Debadoo - apologies, I meant to write back here: I figured that since it was going live for streaming there wouldn't be interest in a hard copy.

I think I was wrong so I've just asked @low_tar_neil to get some in stock --- will post back when confirmed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread