Billow v2 replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
Olympia, WA
@Rednaxela1987 Did you get it? Its wicked. I really like it. What u think?
Yeah I got it! So thank goodness I watched so many videos, because the wicking wasn't exactly easy. Since I had watched so many videos I knew to taper the ends of the wicks and make sure they were just sitting right in those little channel shelves. My first try, using the coils that came with it, I wicked it perfectly! Reading @ 0.28ohms, vaping at 40-42w it is incredible. Drinking the juice pretty good, but I don't mind, the flavor and vapor production is incredible!!!

How was your wicking?

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Tbh. I used my own coils (didn't notice the pre mades), didn't have a problem luckily. Just put the cotton in totally cashually. Just left only a bit so the ends were sitting just above the channels. I use vv mods and so build quite high because to be honest don't notice too much difference in flavour/vapour. Just battery life. .88 is the most I got with this 26 guage. Really nice though. Just bought some element dripper juice. Pink lemonade is the sh*t!!!

Reactions: Rednaxela1987

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
Olympia, WA
Tbh. I used my own coils (didn't notice the pre mades), didn't have a problem luckily. Just put the cotton in totally cashually. Just left only a bit so the ends were sitting just above the channels. I use vv mods and so build quite high because to be honest don't notice too much difference in flavour/vapour. Just battery life. .88 is the most I got with this 26 guage. Really nice though. Just bought some element dripper juice. Pink lemonade is the sh*t!!!
very nice! I got some rainbow sherbet from TBDLiquids.com it is amaziing!

Reactions: Zutankhamun

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
rainbow sherbet. Does that taste like the sherbert we used to get at school? 1987 is that your dob. Hopefully, 2 years older than me haha. BTW, in your opinion, what is the best and cheapest rta and regulated device combo? I know the billow isn't that expensive but a 50/60 pound combo seems a bit much to lose if I get drunk at the wknd. Any ideas?

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
Olympia, WA
rainbow sherbet. Does that taste like the sherbert we used to get at school? 1987 is that your dob. Hopefully, 2 years older than me haha. BTW, in your opinion, what is the best and cheapest rta and regulated device combo? I know the billow isn't that expensive but a 50/60 pound combo seems a bit much to lose if I get drunk at the wknd. Any ideas?
Hmm the eVic VTC Mini is best bang for your buck, 75w mod with tons of features for around 35 US, and for a cheap RTA. . . .I would just get a clone of something good like the Bellus or Billow for when your out and about if your worried about losing it, though I hear the machining on the decks often can be horrible on clone RTAs.

Reactions: Zutankhamun

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
Olympia, WA
K, thanks. Looking into clone at the moment. Even the reputable clone companies make me worry. Wanna be sure its at least 304 grade. Guess I can't so better fork out on the authentics. Cheers for your suggestions. Enjoy the billow
I would recommend the authentic though for sure, could probably score it for like 25 bucks with a coupon code at the right time! I think it would be worth it :D I know what its like being broke though for sure and a clone is sometimes all that is able to be purchased. Good luck shopping :D

SkvLTD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
MD
skvoraltdphoto.com
I would recommend the authentic though for sure, could probably score it for like 25 bucks with a coupon code at the right time! I think it would be worth it :D I know what its like being broke though for sure and a clone is sometimes all that is able to be purchased. Good luck shopping :D

If someone is broke to a point of 10-20$ being a deciding factor, vaping should be the last priority, no?

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
@SkvLTD Vaping is never a last priority. Never will be. I have legit sub tank/s, v2 and mini, reg & nano. lemo, lemo drops, ego one's, nautilus, billow 1 & 2, delta 2, troll, mutation x and a hunter. I've forgotten some. I am fortunate and money isn't a huge priority, but I cannot bare to spend £50 upwards on a tank and lose it when I am out at the pub. You may have noticed all of my rba's are cheap. Not one provides me with a decent mtl though. Only Kayfun v4 would do the trick, but it is way too much. £49.99 would be enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread