Status
Not open for further replies.

LA-Vapite

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Los Angeles
I had loved the Original BILLOW.
Though the Nano replacement had a better flavor
Yes it leaked a bit, or condensated from the bottom, but I always enjoyed the flavor - hated the bottom fill but got used to it.

BILLOW V2 has been out and is an excellent improvement,although the fill method is kind of wonky, its nice to re-wick or re-coil without removing the juice.
It allows for fine tuning your wick without refilling.

Now comes the BILLOW V2 nano
Billow v2 Nano RTA by EHPRO & Eciggity - Eciggity
For now it is not offered as a replacement option, but since I needed another tank and Memorial day had eciggity with a 15% off sale , I gave it a whirl.

Just a bit shorter. Seems to hold just under 3.5, but since the chamber is shorter, the flavor is...well with my favorite juice, I like it better then the same juice on my RBA. Same deck - just great flavor and dense thick juicy clouds.

Odd how my favorite RTA was so embarrassed by PB. Then again, I understand that these take a bit of patience.

Highly recommend
Dual 8-9 26 gauge gives me .55 of perfection for me

duc916

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Nor Cal
I've been thinking of trying a V2 but read there are QC issues with some screw posts. I like the idea of using this tank for NET juice though, because when they gunk the coil, they go south in a hurry.

I wish more US vendors would do their own QC after they arrive from China. I'd rather have an unsealed package that works, than a factory-sealed piece of sh**. Sure, they'll send a replacement after you send pics, etc., but too late, damage done, and the foul taste will always be there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread