Bloating and Gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently started using the ecig permanently about a year or so, thus eliminating cigarettes totally. The only drawback now is that i am suffering with a lot of gas and bloating problems. Can anyone tell me what is causing this problem? Some online suggestions pointed to the sweetener as the culprit while some say it could be the VG to PG mix.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Its probably the PG, try vaping MAX VG juice. (100/0 VG/PG)

its probably the VG try using 100PG ;)

and this is how the internet works... :)

are you swallowing differently when you vape as compared to smoking?? there may be a difference you havent noticed and you are ingesting small gulps of air when you inhale thus adding extra air to your digestive system..therefore the bloating gassy feeling..

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I recently started using the ecig permanently about a year or so, thus eliminating cigarettes totally. The only drawback now is that i am suffering with a lot of gas and bloating problems. Can anyone tell me what is causing this problem? Some online suggestions pointed to the sweetener as the culprit while some say it could be the VG to PG mix.

Easy to test. Just vape PG and vape VG and see what happens, by themselves.
No flavorings or sweetners.

It may have nothing to do with vaping.......sounds like a trip to the gastro-enterologist may be helpful if yoou can't figure it out after separating out these components of vaping.......

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
I'm using 70-80% VG most of the time. My farts are heinous. The kind that linger around for a half hour and smell like a New Delhi septic tank after all you can eat butter chicken night.

Yeah... I'm gonna get the doctor to check it out. You should too.

P.S this has been going on for years and predates vaping lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread