Vaping and painful Bloating? Don't want to quit vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNREALBANTER

Nov 21, 2014
Upstate NY
Hopefully going to MTL helps. IDK it does sound to me like somehow, vapor is making its way into your stomach somehow. My husband has a sensitive stomach and has the same problem.

I think certainly you can try max VG and PG and eliminate flavors (at least for now) to see. There is also the option of PEG400 (I am PG sensitive) and it's helped a lot, but I ran close to max VG in very small, MTL atomizers with some distilled water with it too, and it was fine. I'm not going to say my coil life was particularly stellar, or anything like that, but it most certainly can be done. I found inhaling a few seconds after I let go of the fire button helped a great deal.

But it sounds like you may be isolating your cause already, and good luck!

Anna
Thank you for the input! I'm going to consider a few of these things, good to know.

No urgency for me from vaping like smoking did. That may have been part of what made it worse when I quit smoking. It was before I know it was IBD and C is a symptom of lower inflammation but even my PCP suggested not smoking was part of the cause.
If the problem exists with nicotine I'd probably try nicotine again for the brain effects to rule it in or out.

I'm going to grab a bottle of 3mg and we'll see how it goes, I'll try it on a day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread