• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Bluestar e liquid UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Anyone bought e liquids from these guys : Bluestar e-Liquid UK - Bulk & Wholesale e-Liquids | Worldwide I did ?. Do you think their p+p is a total rip off ?. I emailed them and told them they charge too much for p+p, they replied and said "We can charge what we want for p+p ........" and blah blah blah. Their minimum rate is £5. They sell bulk and use it as an excuse to charge you up for small orders. So you make an order for say a 30ml bottle of concentrate at £5.99 and they charge you £5 to ship it to you. If your order is over £30 then it's free'ish, then they offer "insured" (£1) "Uninsured"(free). I haven't come across any vendor who operates the way these guys do. Their prices for Niotine base and such are good, you should take a look. I'm just bummed about their minimum p+p that's all. Though my order still hasn't arrived and i ordered it on friday. So much for paying £5 (Uninsured ?)

I'm not new to buying e liquid online and the going rate can be between £1.50 to maybe £3 other than that it can be free.

Have you ever been charged £5 p+p for a bottle of £6 concentrate or e liquid

doofy666

Dec 31, 2014
Wales, UK
They advertise themselves as being a bulk/wholesale outlet so I imagine the fiver is to encourage people to spend over £30. If you want free p+p then go to their retail site, where they've hiked up the item prices. Bluestar e-Liquids GB - Great Value e-Liquids Delivered Worldwide The retail site does not do flavour concentrates tho.

I've no problem with any wholesaler setting prices to discourage small orders; the only problem I have with BS is that I think their juice is horrible.

Reactions: evan le'garde

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
I made my order on the 12th of this month, today is Wednesday 17th, and i still haven't recieved it. You'd think if you payed a fiver you'd actually get it the next day. You can see what i mean right. So where is this money going ?, what is it being spent on ?.

I made an order for a zephyrus rta around the same time, couldn't find one in the uk so ordered from a place in Portugal, i got it today, it cost about £6 for the p+p, and that's what i'm talking about, it came all the way from Portugal so i expected it to take a few days. For example i bought some stuff from errr, My e pack. They offer various types of delivery at different prices, and i choose to pay for next day delivery, about £6, and it arrives the next day so..........but these bluestar clowns are living in a world of their own. If they don't want to deal with small orders then they shouldn't. Get a regular delivery service in place just like everyone else. How difficult can it be.

Shame really. Their prices are good, especially their Nicotine base, 40 quid for half a litre aint bad is it. You should see how much they want for plain ol vg or pg though, laughable, though you've got to expect that from e cig/liquid vendors.

doofy666

Dec 31, 2014
Wales, UK
Shame really. Their prices are good, especially their Nicotine base, 40 quid for half a litre aint bad is it.

Dearer than DarkStar or Cloudvapours who are the only vendors whose nic base I monitor.

I don't trust BS - their RY4 tastes like wet dog and I still have a 110ml left from when I was at 18 nic (I'm now at 6)

Reactions: evan le'garde

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Dearer than DarkStar or Cloudvapours who are the only vendors whose nic base I monitor.

I don't trust BS - their RY4 tastes like wet dog and I still have a 110ml left from when I was at 18 nic (I'm now at 6)

I've got half a litre of nicotine base, 250 ml of VG from Darkstar and 250ml from Cloudvapours. Darkstar is the cheapest by far at i think £18, as i recall, whereas Cloud Vapours is about £25, both 250ml. I actually emailed Darkstar a week or so before ordered from them and asked how they can sell it so cheap. I got a reply, it said it's because they get their nicotine from the USA whereas most other uk dealers still buy theirs from the continent, it's cheaper in the usa. So yeah, Bluestar not quite as cheap as Darkstar but still cheaper than Cloud Vapours by a few quid seeing as Cloud Vapours p+p is quite dear too.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Did you get 250ml from each supplier to make a quality comparison?

Any idea which is better?

Initially i was looking to pay less. Originally i was buying from Cloud Vapours, but probably like anyone else, continued to search for a cheaper source. So then found Darkstar. I bought 250ml of 72mg VG from them but they were out of PG so i was forced to go to Cloud Vapours for that which was annoying. So the Blue star site, which i only found the other day, is now in my bookmarks just in case.
As far as quality is concerned i'd say there is no difference. I was looking for clear liquid but you know that's not likely. Besides it doesn't take long for it to discolour anyway.
One thing i have learned though. I now only buy neat VG nicotine base rather than "aqueous", because, well, what's the point of aqueous when you're losing 10% of the product you're buying to water. And as for cutting liquids, i can find them in abundance on ebay. I've got 5 litres sitting here and i only payed £16 for it, free p+p. I simply cannot afford to pay the price vendors charge for plain VG and PG, and then incur the costs they charge for p+p which can just skyrocket depending on the volume.

Reactions: doofy666

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
So i got my Bluestar order today via Hermes. It took six days in all. Amazing service, just amazing value for money eh !.:facepalm:.

I'm telling you, those Bluestar people need to get their act together because they really are missing out.
I bought 30ml of "skunk" concentrate. The taste is there but there's a shortfall. Not as in weak just, i don't know, Bit too lemony, tastes ok, not a bad taste, it needs to taste more floral, more like a plant or flower, but it's alright for the price i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread