Bobas bounty and Gorilla juice really that good?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Sunshinefl8788, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sunshinefl8788

Sunshinefl8788 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have read all of the reviews claiming these 2 juices are the BEST out there....is it really THAT good? I want to try it but I only hear the good stuff about it...anyone dislike it? I don't like the spicy or pepper tobacco flavors. I like sweet tobaccos, like the RY4's.

Give me your honest opinions, please :)

2. Black Strat

Black Strat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Wanda, I have not tried Gorilla juice, but I have tried a couple mls of Boba's Bounty. I am definitely in the minority but Boba's Bounty to me is just so-so. The flavor is very strong and to me tasted exactly like biscuits and honey.

It was one of those flavors that I would take a vape on every now and then but could not just sit and vape for 5 minutes straight.

It is not something that I would buy, but again, there are about 3,567,984 people who rave over it.

3. zapped

zapped Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Those arent spicy or peppery. The best way to describe each of them is complex. You'll detect notes of sweetness in each at certain times. The flavor changes from device to device and from day to day. Ive seen some people who hated them and gave them a try two weeks later and were hooked. Some people taste caramel while others have tastes oats, cheerios and even prunes.( although thats a minority)

To me probably the best thing about both of those juices is the 'weight" of the vapor in your mouth. Closest thing Ive found to a Marlboro Light out of any juice Ive tried if that makes any sense.

4. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I dont like either one.. I do like blend4 and havana gold by avejuice. My sister loves boboas. everyone is different. you will just have to try it. gets smallest bottles.

5. Sunshinefl8788

I am thinking there is a good chance I won't care for it....we seem to have similar taste in tobacco flavors. I think I will just stick with sampling more of Heathers for now...I will give it a try when I get through those first.

6. Black Strat

"Birds of a feather......" :)

7. Black Strat

No, not any sense to me...lol But of all juices I have tried and read reviews of, Boba's seems to be the biggest "chameleon" of them all, what with everybody having a totally different description of it! :p

8. oh u mad

oh u mad Super Member ECF Veteran

never tried either but i ordered 30ml of each and it's steeping in my cupboard right now. i'll see if it lives up to the hype.

9. eagarcia123

eagarcia123 Super Member ECF Veteran

never had gorilla juice but I wasnt impressed with bobas bounty. but maybe thats just because im not a fan of tobacco vapes unless its from vaperite

10. oxygen thief

oxygen thief Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I hate tobacco flavors but Boba's is much more. Gorilla Juice, Boba's with banana, is awesome, and if you like fruit flavors Hype is a total winner. I'm 3 for 3 at AVE.

11. blue_gr

blue_gr Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Bobas has very nice tobacco taste and gorilla is coming direct from the jungle,both are very delicious.For me first place takes bobas and then gorilla,i prefer both at 6mg nic. for chain vaping.

12. JKVaper

JKVaper Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

metro area Atlanta, Georgia, United States
    Juices I've tied from AVE.......

Boba's ............has been a harder one to quite pinpoint the flavor, it seems to change for me. I just don't seem to get much tobacco flavor from it but do like it, a quality juice. I'm currently on my 2nd 30ml bottle.

Havana gold ........ my favorite tobacco flavor to date. I'm usually not big on tobac flavors.

These I've only had for two days now, my current opinions:

Bees Knees ......... Only on my second day of use but so far flavor is really good! Tastes like real comb honey mixed in tobacco. It's a great change-up from regular RY4. To the OP, if you like sweet tobacs and RY4, I would highly recommend you try this!

Hype ....... I've tried several different peach and other fruit flavors from other vendors. Flavor is very bold and fruity.

Brawny Blueberry ...... I've had blueberry from Vaperite, which are spot on blueberry flavors. This one, not sure if it's steeped enough or not, does not quite taste like a blueberry. Tastes more like a grape koolaid more.....but still is good.

Like all juices, flavor is subjective. AVE's juices are so far my fav vendor, but many more I still have to try in time.....think it may be the VG they use, and the better throat hit I seem to get from them.

13. gthompson

gthompson Free at last Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    The only tobacco in Boba's or GJ is in the description on the web site. I get a very peppery honey graham cracker taste with Boba's, and Gorilla Juice, as others have already said, is just Boba's with a little banana. I was a big fan once, but they both got boring to me after a few bottles.

14. Sunshinefl8788

Yep, it seems we are :)

Oh no, if it is peppery in the least bit, it is not for me! Once I see "peppery" or "spicy" in a description I am scared of it lol I love smooth, nutty, caramel, vanilla, or chocolate ( any of those work with tobacco for me) I am thinking I am probably in the minority when it comes to Bobas!

15. betaalex

betaalex Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I do not like either of them too. Have a couple of bottles which are a few months old and well steeped by now. Give it a try every other week or so, in hope that it will "grow on me". Nope, I still don't get it!

In my rankings of tobacco liquids these two are well below average.

16. Wolf308

Wolf308 Senior Member ECF Veteran

I always wondered how much of it was hype. Every time I go over there in an attempt to order these two juices, they aren't available. What gives?

17. xplumberx

xplumberx Senior Member ECF Veteran

I learned to love Boba's bounty, but I am not about to chase a juice like it was ...... and not be able to get it! If it was something I could buy at a local vape shop or just go online and order a bottle of it any time I wanted some than I would still have some and vape it as a daily vape, but since it is one of those things that you have to stay up at hit the refresh button in order to get your fix I stay away!

18. DFDF

DFDF Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Bobas tastes like graham crackers to me, even after a 2 week steep.

19. Buggs5347

Buggs5347 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Both are extremely sweet with some sort of peppery something which gives the throat hit.

Gorilla juice tastes like Boba's with just a slight hint of banana.

I do like them both, but after vaping for awhile they get too sweet for me.

20. matcas

matcas Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Bobas is great I crave it. Can't say I do about others. Will vape it most of the day. Love gorilla juice sweeter but kind of different. I have not pinpointed bobas yet a hint of of coconut maybe graham crackers not sure very mild tabacco. But all I know is I want o order a 100 ml,bottle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.