Bounty Hunter from NiteLiteVapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBB

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
When I ordered Bounty Hunter, I also ordered a 10mil bottle to try it and was upgraded to 30 mil for free. It has become my all-day vape and I am now ordering the 130mil bottles for $40. Nite Lite Vapor customer service and quality is exceptional, it certainly deserves the praise that so many vendors in this community receive because of their commitment to the community.

wrigleyvillain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Chicago
I consider Bounty Hunter like a "Boba's Bounty Lite" which I find I much prefer as the latter is very rich and kinda heavy. And the name suggests he was going for a Boba's-like flavor though that is speculation.

He does have good service too. Threw in a free 10ml Aces High and a little keychain dual juice bottle caddy.

DLL9MM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Mid-Michigan
When I ordered Bounty Hunter, I also ordered a 10mil bottle to try it and was upgraded to 30 mil for free. It has become my all-day vape and I am now ordering the 130mil bottles for $40. Nite Lite Vapor customer service and quality is exceptional, it certainly deserves the praise that so many vendors in this community receive because of their commitment to the community.

+1.
I have been using NLV liquid for a couple weeks now(Sundance, BH, RY4, etc)
I also am going to order the 130mil bottle next week.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Bounty Hunter is the bomb. I really enjoy the rich, smooth vape it produces. It has become an all day vape for me which is unusual since I rotate several flavors. I really have enjoyed every flavor that I've ordered from them. Even their closeout juices are excellent. I think they are wanting to just sell tobaccos so folks, jump on their closeout specials. They don't taste old and the dates on the bottles are current so I know they make them fresh. NLV has a customer for life.

Give their capparillo caffe latte a try. If you like coffee vapes, you'll love this one. No burnt taste. Just a nice smooth vape.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Just a little note about my review. If I was looking at Bounty Hunter by itself, it would probably get a thumbs up from me. I only say "probably" cause I'm still concerned by the lack of TH I got @ 16mg. It didn't get a thumbs up because I look at it next to Boba's. I did this because I felt the advertising around the juice, not to mention it's name attempts to pit it against Boba's, although I may certainly be wrong. That's why I expected to get a lot more tobacco flavor than I did. By itself, it reminded me a LOT of VapeRite's Rou's Natural Toasted Hazelnut Tobacco. Another good juice, but also lacking in the stronger tobacco flavor you get from Boba's and in TH as well. As a matter of fact, I watched that review again and I think you can directly apply it to Bounty Hunter. Cool? Cool!

Oh and by the way... taste is subjective and it's just my opinion :)!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Last edited:

Drak

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2011
Maryland
I've been alternate-vaping B-B and B-H all day to Really get in the middle of these guys.

You know what's weird is that as soon as I load up and hit B-H, it's hitting me as a vanilla cake flavor with a very slight nutty hint and a lingering tobacco aftertaste, but all vanilla cake up front.

The weird part is that since I started vaping, I have had issues tasting vanilla.
I bought a 2x vanilla bean from a vendor and could barely tell anything's there.

But the Bounty Hunter is beating me over the head with vanilla (cake) flavor, there's nothing indistinct about it. Every vape I take I think I'm eating a vanilla cupcake w/ nuts added, the tobacco is always at the back end.

I ordered the Vape TV 100% VG special edition.

This stuff is by far The Thickest juice I have, and I have a lot of 100% VG juices here, but this stuff will BARELY draw up into a syringe with effort.

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Esoteric State of America
The name Bounty Hunter was in absolutely no way a copycat marketing theme! Just look at the name of his juices, they all fall under the same theme. i.e. Saddle Up, Sundance, Renegade, Bounty Hunter... It's just chance! The only reason it started getting compared to Boba's Bounty is because GrimmGreen mentioned that it reminded him a little of BB in a review he did of Bounty Hunter. That's all folks!!

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
The name Bounty Hunter was in absolutely no way a copycat marketing theme! Just look at the name of his juices, they all fall under the same theme. i.e. Saddle Up, Sundance, Renegade, Bounty Hunter... It's just chance! The only reason it started getting compared to Boba's Bounty is because GrimmGreen mentioned that it reminded him a little of BB in a review he did of Bounty Hunter. That's all folks!!

I actually compared them in a sense that each flavor was their companies "hot item", so to speak, the juice that really put them on the map. Boba's Bounty made Ave huge as Bounty Hunter is making NiteLite grow. That in itself was what I got out of my personal comparison between the two, as I had said, Bounty Hunter reminds me more of VR VR4 rather than Boba's :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread