Box Mod Kits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxmiller

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Here

Project Box's

Battery Holders and Other results include flashlights that fit battery 18650. Change the battery to what you want and search. Slso do a serch for "DIY Battery Holder" and include in the search the size of battery you want.

DIY atomizer (may need dremel tool to drill holes in nuts)
Porcelain Wire Nuts
Ceramic Wire Nuts
Porcelain Sockets - I cannot help here. I lost my book mark. Search for yourself there is promise here that may eliminate needing to drill a hole in the wire nuts.
Will also need 36 nichrome wire 36 gauge (no link) if making own atomizer as well as some silicate fire wick(no link).

Batteries

Use RCA jacks for the connector. They fit most ecig atomizers with a little tweaking (search the forums).

There is probably more, hope this helps.

Hope this helps

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: Supplier posted against rules

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2009
Southern California
madvapes - even the electrical engineer of the house was impressed at the price/quality of the led-s and resistors.

$50.18 got me a charger, batteries, adapters, led-s, 3 boxes and a handful of extra led's and resistors oh, and an atomizer to boot. with free ship over $50, delivered in two days.

Dude's got it goin' on. Now if he'd just get in some 401 to 901 adapters, I'd be set for life. Well, except for 901 to 401 adapters. or maybe 801 to 401 (for the janty) then I'd be set for life. well, except for..... :)

TTRP

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: Supplier posted against rules
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread