Brass Chi You

Status
Not open for further replies.

T41CK

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Taylors Falls, Minnesota
Yeah me to, I went ahead and put my name on a list with a phone number. They said that I would get a call as soon as the shipment arrives so we will see... My next purchase to go with this is gotta be a foggatti, bliss or a odysseus.....Can't wait

Just discovered this piece....WOW!!! What an exquisite work of art!!!:thumb:
Anyone out there got pictures of the brass Chi you they would like to share???
Very much looking forward to seeing some. Every time I log on, there is more to buy!!!....will this ever end???

Oh yeah and this thread has a few pics of the chi you. I think these chi yous' that are an earlier version.
The earlier version has a spring as the positive post and the newer version has an adjustable positive post... (I think)... This reminds me... I hope I get the revised version of this thing. I think I did because the newer ones are $225 and the older ones were $165... I think

Oh yeah I totally forgot the link for this other thread ha ha.here it is

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/apv-discussion/350034-chi-you-apv-korea.html

I hope this helps

Tankman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Sac, Ca.
Yeah me to, I went ahead and put my name on a list with a phone number. They said that I would get a call as soon as the shipment arrives so we will see... My next purchase to go with this is gotta be a foggatti, bliss or a odysseus.....Can't wa

Oh yeah and this thread has a few pics of the chi you. I think these chi yous' that are an earlier version.
The earlier version has a spring as the positive post and the newer version has an adjustable positive post... (I think)... This reminds me... I hope I get the revised version of this thing. I think I did because the newer ones are $225 and the older ones were $165... I think

Oh yeah I totally forgot the link for this other thread ha ha.here it is

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/apv-discussion/350034-chi-you-apv-korea.html

I hope this helps

:)Thanks for the link T4ICK:thumb:
Enjoy this beautiful piece!!! Lucky Dog.

T41CK

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Taylors Falls, Minnesota
when will it be available?

Call them, their number is on the website. Otherwise I think they will be available here soon, within the next few days

pre ordered the SS Chi You from Mojo, will be arrived end of next month, 250USD (including shipping). I think will be available on vape rev very soon, maybe next week?

Yeah next week sounds about right, they didn't give me an exact date when I called them over the phone. All she said was a week from the day I called and this was about,,,, well I think 6 days ago so here soon.

She shines so nice in the sun!!! Thanks Vape Revolution!!!
photo (12).jpg

BillyBenchpress

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2012
Pendleton, Oregon USA
I called and talked to Vape Revolution yesterday (2/1/13) about the Chi You. All of their pre order SS were accounted for but I WAS able to get on the list for the brass version. The associate I talked to said there were a few more spots available for the brass if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread