Bummed, My Artic tank has more flavor than Cleito?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running my Artic tank on IPV 2 with .5 ohm coil and the Cleito w .4 ohm which is normally perfect for me. Both have new coils and I've changed the Cleito 2xs to be sure. Both are running at same wattage. I'm vaping a really sweet strawberry and my Artic IPV has way more taste and sweetness? I got the Cleito for more taste and better airflow and now it's not even matching the cheaper run of tank and mod. I'm confused and while I'm glad I get my flavor from Artic, would like to have more flavor w Cleito.

tckenno

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2015
N. Michigan
AMPS.
Match the AMPS, NOT the watts.
40 Watts at .5Ω = 8.9Amps
40 Watts at .4Ω = 10 amps
Watt matching would work for IDENTICAL resistances.

Cheers
I

Hadn't realized that Izan. Would be kinda cool to have mod with variable amp setting on menu as in vV, vW, vA. With batteries rated in mAh seems like there would be a logic behind doing so as well. My apologies to OP for divergence...

That is strange. Been looking alot into Clieto and heard it's great for flavor so maybe it's the new coils like he said. Plz keep us updated!
New coils everything. That's exactly why I bought it one for the longevity of the coils and then also I was told the flavor was amazing. My arctic tank has way more flavor but I'm ripping through coils way too fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread