Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady M

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Oregon

gtianz

ECF Veteran
Since the topic has progressed to batteries I figured I'd post my questions here.

I'm about to order a 2nd buzz pro and noticed that powerizers are out of stock. Are more expected? Will there be a change to a different battery?

Is there another good place to buy "trusted" batteries. I've searched through most of the vaping sites and not had much luck (all sold out). Any suggestions?

Lady M

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Oregon
Since the topic has progressed to batteries I figured I'd post my questions here.

I'm about to order a 2nd buzz pro and noticed that powerizers are out of stock. Are more expected? Will there be a change to a different battery?

Is there another good place to buy "trusted" batteries. I've searched through most of the vaping sites and not had much luck (all sold out). Any suggestions?
Try HighdesertEcig.com he has the Trustfire

Bejeebus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2009
VT ~ USA
Granted, they will not appeal to everyone for sure. Is their a market for them? I would think so. After much thought about the long term cost of throw away atties & carts, I would gladly pay $100.00 for one. I just dont think a attie should be a consumable, and judging by the waiting list, not only for the Genesis Line, but also the Odysseus, I can't be that wrong...can I?

Check out this co-op - over 100 and on the way to 150 hopefully. Price should be @ 60.00 with spare tank and parts.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...92308-scubagen3-integrated-510-connector.html

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
RCR 123A 3.6V 650mAh (2.34Wh) Rechargeable Li-ion battery - Industrial only (1 PC, UL/CE Listed, UN Approved)
20120529_233507.jpg

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread