Buzz Pro II and Buzz Pro Lightning BOTH APPROVED BY ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Well in was a mundane point and it's too bad you had to jump through all the hoops BUT I'm very happy that everything is back to good again. BTW the VVPV doesn't fall into that catagory does it beings the batteries are side by side?

CAN I GET A YEE HAW

YEE HAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW for sure!!! Woot woot!! So happy that this all worked out!! Congrats Mike for being the first to step up and get 'er done!!!

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
ok, on my IPro...........how do the vent holes have to be to be considered safe? I thought the original holes were fine. I even had my husband drill holes in another mod to look like the IPro's holes. Ok, Mike,if my husband can't make the holes safe, can I send the Ipro back to you to make them safe?

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
ok, on my IPro...........how do the vent holes have to be to be considered safe? I thought the original holes were fine. I even had my husband drill holes in another mod to look like the IPro's holes. Ok, Mike,if my husband can't make the holes safe, can I send the Ipro back to you to make them safe?

Jen it is FINE ! ECF has stirred up a storm because of all of the OTHER mods that have NO safety features , the only thing we had to do to " comply " was to increase the holes into slots , this really does not effect your device in any way IMO , we have always had a 100 % SAFE record with our devices .

I will be fighting this BS for the next 4 years
Not your fault , it is the perception ECF has made available to the masses with not really thinking it through IMO.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
With ipro you have a current limited regulator, with an inline diode 3a "fuse". The vent holes cover initial minor offgas, the delrin endcap will pop on over pressure. The tube is over sized, if the batteries somehow swelled a chunk. The batteries themselves are protected.

If there weren't the above excellent mix, maybe I would tweak things. Personally no way I'm messing with my bp, and in its case I'm entirely comfortable with the unprotected powerizers, though if others want to switch to protected or imr those are options.

arkador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
BTW the VVPV doesn't fall into that catagory does it beings the batteries are side by side?
They are still stacked. the positive terminal of one battery is directly connected to the negative of the other, producing 8.2v output from a pair of freshly charged batteries.
they just aren't "Stacked" one on top of the other.

This is my assumption, correct me if I am wrong.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Vvpv is a stacked design, but absolutely not a tube mod, from a gross perspective it would be called a box mod. It doesn't have a possible pressure cylinder. The battery compartment is open at the top and bottom to the bottle compartment, there is a very obvious lateral vent path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread