Oct 4, 2016
Reactions: qorax

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Has anyone had wicking issue with higher VG juice. I'm running 70/30 and have to prime most of the time.
Run 70 vg in the KA and not even close to any dry hits. I'm thinking your wick tails could be pressed to close to the holes.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Sneaking back in after a bit of a hiatus... I agree with @vapdivrr
Sure I've said it previously, but after I've tucked the wicks and soaked them I actually poke a little gap into the wick via the holes (use a toothpick or such).
Wicks nicely like that, and I vape 95% VG.
Yep I do the same... at first I ever so gently pushed them (from the inside) against the holes and had a few dry hits here and there, but now I do the same, but my final move is to stick my blunt tip (from the outside) into holes a slightly push away, creating a micro space..

Trollky

Jan 10, 2017
I don't normally like rda's but that looks amazing. ..one question Q, how's the TH compared to the ka6 rta? Maybe a bit more mello?

Yep, a dripper that holds nearly 3ml of juice is impressive. The anti-spill design of the tank section is pretty genius as well. I just need to come up with a plan to sneak a purchase of the By-Ka v6 and the Caiman past my wife...

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
Yep, a dripper that holds nearly 3ml of juice is impressive. The anti-spill design of the tank section is pretty genius as well. I just need to come up with a plan to sneak a purchase of the By-Ka v6 and the Caiman past my wife...

I haven't tried the Caiman, but you will not be disappointed with the V6. I'd love to get another one but absolutely don't need another tank.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
I just angle the coil across the gap and S-wick with the tails lightly sat againsrt the holes!
a belated acknowledgement to whoever it was i stole this idea from lol. Might have been the mighty @qorax or indeed @vapdivrr !! I cant believe i thought of it myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread