by-KA*v6: An amazing RTA from Belarus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsheik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
overland park, KS
I really liked the v6. One of those very good little known MTL RTAs. One thing I didnt care for was the fill hole top cap was often tough to remove. Looks like that was addressed with the v7 design. The thing I thought I would hate was there was no way to access the deck with the tank filled, but I never had a reason to so it was a non issue.

Kind of wish they would have stuck with the 22mm for the v7 instead of 23mm but its no biggie.

If your a flavor MTL vapor and missed out on the v6 you should look into the v7. Reasonably priced too for high end RTAs these days.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
I really liked the v6. One of those very good little known MTL RTAs. One thing I didnt care for was the fill hole top cap was often tough to remove. Looks like that was addressed with the v7 design. The thing I thought I would hate was there was no way to access the deck with the tank filled, but I never had a reason to so it was a non issue.

Kind of wish they would have stuck with the 22mm for the v7 instead of 23mm but its no biggie.

If your a flavor MTL vapor and missed out on the v6 you should look into the v7. Reasonably priced too for high end RTAs these days.

At a push, you can get at the coil with a full tank. I think @qorax did a short vid on that but I may be thinking of something else. Anyway, if you are careful, the deck will unscrew and if you keep the chimney from turning and moving too much vertically, it works ok!!

ps. shame its 23mm but I am happy with the v6 anyway!

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
The post design looks like it will be a lot easier to trap the wire. Also, looks like it has removable air stems so probably only need one deck, or two for dual coil option, and then the same different chimney sizes.

I'd prefer it was 22mm but luckily the new XVO 60 fits up to 24mm and I'm loving that mod right now . Can't say the same about the Merkava V5 I bought with it so hopefully this BYKA-V7 will be what I was looking for.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl

Yep, same here about top cap...sometimes I can pop it right off, but sometimes I'm not so strong and it's a hassle. Maybe time to replace that oring?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Reactions: vapdivrr

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Been waiting a long time for this. But I have a question - is this like the V6 where you pick whichever parts you want or are all of them you show included?
Like the v6, you select what you want while ordering. The link is in the video description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread