By Leo : Attys, mods, Drip-tips, tanks [CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoGoldenBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
So… I've got vapemail today, and I was hoping to post some pics… but either ecf mobile does not allow me to, or my low post count or something prevents me to…

So for now, I'll just share my joy:
I've got my GMZ P3!
(And my Calix, and Apollo)

Great atties, Billie! Keep them coming!

Hope the pics are not too big, but I believe they will be. :S not the greatest pics as they were taken with my phone, but they'll do for now.

Last edited:

Rikk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2014
Utah
So… I've got vapemail today, and I was hoping to post some pics… but either ecf mobile does not allow me to, or my low post count or something prevents me to…

So for now, I'll just share my joy:
I've got my GMZ P3!
(And my Calix, and Apollo, from ByLeo )
I've been having issues posting photos too over the last few days. I keep getting 'you don't have the proper permissions to preform this action' or something like that. I used to use the attachment feature but now it only works if I use the camera action. Whether or not that's your issue, it might be worth a try.

But anyway....I love vape mail!!!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I've been having issues posting photos too over the last few days. I keep getting 'you don't have the proper permissions to preform this action' or something like that. I used to use the attachment feature but now it only works if I use the camera action. Whether or not that's your issue, it might be worth a try.

But anyway....I love Vape mail!!!

There was a discussion a few pages back about issues with tapatalk pic's and I think a reload of the app was needed. :(

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Oh good, VapeRev sells it. Are there only 2 juices by ANML? That's seems to be all I can find. And have you tried Carnage? I might just have to order both.
Those are the only two I believe. I don't think it is that thick (or definitely doesn't appear to be at least). Its made by Philip Rocke BTW.

BTW, a lot of stuff on drip club is Luke 70/30, not everything is max VG, there are plenty of tank friendly juices on the site. Of course, like Billie mentioned, the Calix squashes them all, lol

Edit: just looked it up, it's 50/50

Last edited:

Rikk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2014
Utah
Those are the only two I believe. I don't think it is that thick (or definitely doesn't appear to be at least). Its made by Philip Rocke BTW.

BTW, a lot of stuff on drip club is Luke 70/30, not everything is max VG, there are plenty of tank friendly juices on the site. Of course, like Billie mentioned, the Calix squashes them all, lol

Edit: just looked it up, it's 50/50
I need to revisit drip clubs website. It was awhile ago I signed up for their newsletter. I'm starting to end up with a pile of juice I never finish. I need to find some stuff I'll finish.

I really like Unicorn Milk other than it has NO throat hit at all so it's not very satisfying. This sounds like it might be similar?

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
So I've been rocking an Apollo for a couple of weeks now and I must say, I'm really digging this thing. Loving it so much in fact, I'm already planning for my next few major vape purchases to be from By Leo, specifically the Calix.

Thank you very much for your support! :)

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Just ordered my Calix, hopefully it can get here before Thursday. Got a trip next weekend and I can't have the wife being the one to answer the door to the delivery guy, she will kill me.
I will send it on Monday, so it should be there by Wednesday :)

Reactions: floydian218

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Yes, spare glass tubes are now in stock :)
Haha I'm sure you saw my order come through already! 2 spares ordered! Let's hope for other options soon! Now let's also hope I don't happen to drop my calix drop-in first and bend the chimney! Lol.

For the record you all are right that the indirect feed is the way to go! I mean truly! I switched to indirect feed, still cotton, 8 wraps micro, 28g kanthal, 1.5ohms and it's performing flawlessly.

One thing I noticed however is that I actually have to open the chimney around a full 270 degrees (3/4 turn). But I just leave it there. No leaks or even any dripping out of the drip tip even just tossing it in my pocket and laying it on its side all night.

My favorite atty currently without a doubt.

2ad53c4a5e0dd1d6c822e35a6625ce46.jpg

0ecd35948e445c2a4dcfee5ba96f4b5e.jpg

461880164c580b248b365f0413b3e2bc.jpg

-Sent via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread