Not open for further replies.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
For anyone still out there.....
In the next few days, I will be putting ALL my Leo products/equipment in the classified.
I never used any of it.
I tried to go to the Leo site again to identify and put a name on some of the products, and that's when I found out that Billie was closing down.
I'm so sorry he made that decision, but I'm glad I learned what I did before it closed.
I found I had a few pieces that were no longer available, and thought someone may be able to use them, as backup if nothing else.
So I need a few days to get pictures, and organized and then I will list them

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
For anyone still out there.....
In the next few days, I will be putting ALL my Leo products/equipment in the classified.
I never used any of it.
I tried to go to the Leo site again to identify and put a name on some of the products, and that's when I found out that Billie was closing down.
I'm so sorry he made that decision, but I'm glad I learned what I did before it closed.
I found I had a few pieces that were no longer available, and thought someone may be able to use them, as backup if nothing else.
So I need a few days to get pictures, and organized and then I will list them

I'm sure many people will be interested . . . :thumb:
So - Please let "Us" know when they are actually posted . . . ;)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Seven minutes .... guess I didn't ask enough, but you never know.
Think I'll start snooping around for other unused stuff I have. :danger:

:blink: Looking around to see if anyone is watching or listening in . . . :unsure:

:blush: ** COUGH ** COUGH ** . . . "PM" First . . . ** COUGH ** COUGH ** :blush:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Seven minutes .... guess I didn't ask enough, but you never know.
Think I'll start snooping around for other unused stuff I have. :danger:
Beautiful collection you had there. (envious emoji)

If you need to do research for other products from closed businesses, jump over to the "wayback machine" at archive.org.
ΣΟΦΙΑ RTA - By Leo

Cheers
I

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
:blush: ** COUGH ** COUGH ** . . . "PM" First . . . ** COUGH ** COUGH ** :blush:

:blink: Okay - I want to Thank so many people for their suggestions on how to get rid of that ** COUGH *** . . . :wub: :mail:

It took a little while, but I finally took "My" Medicine and the cough is now "GONE" . . . So no NEED to send a PM anymore . . . :blush:

Again, Thanks for all the info - I AM SO MUCH BETTER NOW . . . :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread