Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I am going to have to try to come up with some cash for one of these now that i have a good collection of mods i think i am going to hold on to. These are awesomely priced, its just hard finding the cash when i still got to buy cartos, juice and some other stuff lol.

Hey MiX, I see in your sig that you have some fine mods. I know what you mean about buying stuff tho, there are some things that just have to come first. :) When you are ready, just let me know. Vape the heck out of those fine mods.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
I'd be interested in one of these. I'd need it to hold a VV Army Tank (also in this subforum), a Buzz Pro, Thor's Hammer, and four bottles of juice (two 20ml, two 30ml), and some batteries/atties... if I do a quick rough draft and then provide measurements for everything (Caddy, mods, cutouts, etc) would this be possible?

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
I'd be interested in one of these. I'd need it to hold a VV Army Tank (also in this subforum), a Buzz Pro, Thor's Hammer, and four bottles of juice (two 20ml, two 30ml), and some batteries/atties... if I do a quick rough draft and then provide measurements for everything (Caddy, mods, cutouts, etc) would this be possible?

I believe this is possible, I'll pm you with my e-mail addy for sending the draft and info, and we will see what we can come up with.

Thanks for your your interest.

luv2vape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2010
missouri usa
got my caddy yesterday. awesome work paul.everyone needs one of these, no more mods rolling around on the night stand.no more taking dead batteries with me, because there all rolling around in a drawer.had mine build to hold tank mods so there not leaking sitting on there side. and you cant make one of these cheaper than wait he charges for one. in other words JUST GET ONE! by the way welcome to the silver bullet club paul.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Thanks luv2vape. Appreciate the kind words, and glad you like it. I should have the SB Monday, can't wait to try it. I have 4 batts ready and waiting.

got my caddy yesterday. awesome work paul.everyone needs one of these, no more mods rolling around on the night stand.no more taking dead batteries with me, because there all rolling around in a drawer.had mine build to hold tank mods so there not leaking sitting on there side. and you cant make one of these cheaper than wait he charges for one. in other words JUST GET ONE! by the way welcome to the silver bullet club paul.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hey folks, I have these available still, and will be taking $5.00 off each. So the large caddy with the green felted well will be $23.50, holes can be added for your specific pv.
The two caddys for the 2- 3 X AA box mods is $20.00 ea.
The caddy for a 3 X AA and 2 X AA box mod is $17.50.
$5.00 for Priority Flat Rate shipping with conformation.
If interested, or you would like something different, pm me.

Capture10.jpg

Capture11.jpg

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hey Paul,

What size is the big caddy? And could you change the felt to black? I have an idea for it...

Hi Loft, I hope you came thru your weather related problems back there ok.
That one doesn't have the felt glued in yet, so yes, I can change it to black. It is 4-1/4" wide X 8" long.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Can this be done? The red arrow is for 3 additional 20ml cutouts below the original, but my carpal tunnel is acting up so it was getting too hard to do the additional 3 circles.

Edit: Not sure why the 1.5" wide square is more oblong-ish, but it should be square just like the rest. MS Paint fail... lol

Attachments

• caddy_final.jpg
    caddy_final.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Morning Loft. I'll take your idea there and try it out. I will get back to you later today. Would you pm me your e-mail addy? I find it easier to communicate, especially with pics, via e-mail.
Thanks.

Can this be done? The red arrow is for 3 additional 20ml cutouts below the original, but my carpal tunnel is acting up so it was getting too hard to do the additional 3 circles.

Edit: Not sure why the 1.5" wide square is more oblong-ish, but it should be square just like the rest. MS Paint fail... lol

snoopyjkbx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
OC, California
hey oplholik,

are these the only pieces you have left or are you expecting more? thanks!

Hey folks, I have these available still, and will be taking $5.00 off each. So the large caddy with the green felted well will be $23.50, holes can be added for your specific pv.
The two caddys for the 2- 3 X AA box mods is $20.00 ea.
The caddy for a 3 X AA and 2 X AA box mod is $17.50.
$5.00 for Priority Flat Rate shipping with conformation.
If interested, or you would like something different, pm me.

Capture10.jpg

Capture11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread