Can anyone recommend a clearomizer for Riva 901?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buxton74

Jul 16, 2012
Swindon, U.K.
Howdy-doody vapers of the world.

Today I have taken delivery of a Riva 901 battery which I am using with KR808D-1 cartomizers; the V2 Cigs cartos (Kanger so i'm lead to believe) I have already and also LR (2.0 Ohm) Boge cartos. I also purchased a 901 - 808D-1 thread adapter but the Riva has air-holes already in the thread so I don't need it (I will need it with the 901 pass-through which i'm expecting tomorrow, (discontinued and on sale at cloud9vaping - £4.77 - bargain!) but that's another story!) and the 808 cartos are working just fine. I don't want separate carts and attys and all the potential mess and reduced capacity that they bring as I do a lot of vaping out at work plus travelling to and from work.

Can anyone recommend any clear 808 cartos for my Riva 901? Ideally in the UK or at least available to the UK.

BTW - I took delivery of my Riva at 11am this morning. It charged in about 20 mins (must have been well charged already) and now it's 11pm and it's still going strong. I don't chain vape, but I vape enough. My KR808D-1 V2 Cigs battery usually lasts me around 3 - 4 hours at the rate I vape. Flavours seem much better with the Riva too. So far, very happy with it. I gather the 901 doesn't have many fans on here but I also gather that's because of leakage - 808 cartos seem to solve that problem. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread