Can one be a Tootle Puffer and a Cloud Chaser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
I have a target mini specifically for my nautilus 2 that I have at 14 watts with 18mg juice on a 1.8 ohm coil. I have that with me always. I also have the Alien 220 watt with the Velocity V2 build with 22 gauge kanthal, dual coil with 7 wraps reading at about .22 Ohms. I also have the cloud beast with the TFV8 coil at almost 100 watts 6mg juice. I enjoy both cloud chasing but also enjoy getting that mouth to lung throat hit, even though there is not much of a cloud. What do you think?

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
I have a target mini specifically for my Nautilus 2 that I have at 14 watts with 18mg juice on a 1.8 ohm coil. I have that with me always. I also have the Alien 220 watt with the Velocity V2 build with 22 gauge kanthal, dual coil with 7 wraps reading at about .22 Ohms. I also have the cloud beast with the TFV8 coil at almost 100 watts 6mg juice. I enjoy both cloud chasing but also enjoy getting that mouth to lung throat hit, even though there is not much of a cloud. What do you think?

I do much the same. When I have a real craving, 1st thing in the morning, after meals or while having a few drinks, I'll vape 12mg unflavored MTL @ 15w... :D

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I have different ejuices that just taste better in some tank/mod combo's. So I am like you in a way. Whatever you enjoy is what you should do. Imo there isn't really a need for labels even tho some seem to like that.
Me, whatever it takes to not smoke is what I do and so should you.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread