Can one be a Tootle Puffer and a Cloud Chaser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
Now that I can vape at work but only if I tootle puff (I have a great manager), I'll be chasing my cloud chaser on my way home from work (from not having my cloud chaser setup with me at work). That must make me a "tootle puffer chasing cloud chaser":) I hope my cloud chaser alien doesn't run away from home while I'm at work to go chase clouds. You never know what Aliens are up to:)

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
Now that I can vape at work but only if I tootle puff (I have a great manager), I'll be chasing my cloud chaser on my way home from work (from not having my cloud chaser setup with me at work). That must make me a "tootle puffer chasing cloud chaser":) I hope my cloud chaser Alien doesn't run away from home while I'm at work to go chase clouds. You never know what Aliens are up to:)
If you are concerned that the Alien might feel unloved and unwanted sitting home alone all day, you might play around with different flavors of liquid. There are some juices that shine in a tootle setup, and others that will knock your socks off when you are chasing the clouds after a day at work.

lc12

Account closed on request
Oct 31, 2014
I have a target mini specifically for my Nautilus 2 that I have at 14 watts with 18mg juice on a 1.8 ohm coil. I have that with me always. I also have the Alien 220 watt with the Velocity V2 build with 22 gauge kanthal, dual coil with 7 wraps reading at about .22 Ohms. I also have the cloud beast with the TFV8 coil at almost 100 watts 6mg juice. I enjoy both cloud chasing but also enjoy getting that mouth to lung throat hit, even though there is not much of a cloud. What do you think?
Hurray for "Tootle Puffers"!... Tootle puffer for sure. I'm an 'old decades analog smoker' & need the same feeling.

Reactions: EIHYPI

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
If you are concerned that the Alien might feel unloved and unwanted sitting home alone all day, you might play around with different flavors of liquid. There are some juices that shine in a tootle setup, and others that will knock your socks off when you are chasing the clouds after a day at work.

This is really true. I have some flavors that only "come alive" in a higher powered, higher airflow setting, and others that are great when in a low power, low airflow setup. Which is nice as I can rotate my vape style around and have something special out of each approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread