Can't Get My Uwell Crown 2 To Work In TC Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herrick

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2016
I primed the coil which is a .25 ohm stainless steel coil. I used the method in this video:

I filled the tank up (with air flow area closed off) and let it sit for a bit. I'm using an eleaf iPower 80 watt mod. Temperature Protection comes on within 2 seconds of attempting to vape. I have SS selected in TC but nothing happens.

The tank is also leaking from the air flow area but I was having the Temp Protection come on even before that.

EDIT: I saw a Reddit thread where the thread creator said you have to slightly untwist the glass area then twist it back and it will start working. I did that and it seems to be working.

I'm getting a weird "wobbly" effect when I vape. It's as if the liquid is roiling around with air. Hard to describe. Flavor is really good though but it's very warm at 50 watts & 310 degrees Fahrenheit. Previously, I was using a Halo Reactor tank with a .15 ohm Ni200 coil at 45 watts at 400F.

EDIT #2: Temperature Protection is back on. Ah well. Twas nice while it lasted.

Edit #3: Turned off the mod. Dumped remaining juice in juice container. Unscrewed glass from mod, unscrewed coil. Put coil back in. Put glass back on. Made sure everything was tight. Filled tank half way with air flow control closed. Turned mod on and vaped. Seems to be working again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread