Caravela Mod - 18350 Version (PT/EN Review)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Ok Utal - it arrived and here's some pics. Very impressive PV, so impressive I just put my name on the list for another

thanks again Utal.

12a.jpg

011.jpg

47a.jpg

52a.jpg

34a.jpg

3a.jpg

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Very nice, luv that stainless, gonna be my next one for sure. Why did 058 take so long to arrive?

I was on vacation the first two weeks in Aug. and asked for them not to ship until I got home. We have fools running our post office and no way did I want it there sitting around - just in case it came sooner than expected. With confusion on the homefront, I forgot to notify him and didnt tell him to ship until the 3rd week of Aug. Then it sat around in NY for quite awhile. I do know, I need another one for sure. 18500 next time and another 18350. Hope he releases the brass dt. Would like one of those too.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I apologize if this is the wrong place since I have no pics yet. About how long after you order until you get the invoice?

He will announce on the forum when payment for the list you are in is needed. Then your Caravela will be made. He is almost ready to start making for the 4th list. You should also get an e-mail, but still frequent the forum

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Thank you for the information. Is the 4th list the current one, in other words if I just ordered, is that the 4th list or is he backlogged? I had trouble wading through all that info to figure everything out. I hope the one I put together is nice, couldn't change the options once I clicked on a radio button without exiting and starting over.

dspin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    Thank you for the information. Is the 4th list the current one, in other words if I just ordered, is that the 4th list or is he backlogged? I had trouble wading through all that info to figure everything out. I hope the one I put together is nice, couldn't change the options once I clicked on a radio button without exiting and starting over.

You can change your order anytime up until Pedro asks for payment. Just pm him on forum

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread