Status
Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Brian, funny, I just bought 30000 carts, and I am paying more than .75 each. I would be more than happy to buy my supplies from you, delivered to me, without the headaches. I have 100k waiting....please, take my nightmares away. You supply me for the price you are saying, and I will pay cash.:cool:

I am dead serious here:shock:

Please email me with proof of what you are saying. Most forum owners would strip delete this thread, I will not. I believe in transparancy. I have put well over 1000 hours of my time for this passion of mine, wasted numerous 1000's on crap products, but have NEVER had your balls, w/o proof to challenge someone without backing it up.

But, better than that, Please stop BS'ing everyone. And apologize.

I think he might have been talking about these Steve. I saw them posted somewhere else on the forum:

eCigarettes Canada :: E-Cigarettes & Cartridges :: ECV92 E-Cigarette with Disposable Atomizer Cartridge 110mm - Electronic Cigarettes - E-Cigarettes - Quit Smoking Aids - E-Cigs - E-Liquid - Atomizers - E-Smoking - ECigarettes - ECigs

Lu

bribri

Moved On
Oct 13, 2008
San Mateo, CA.
Steve,

My apologies if I upset you with my "balls" as you say. I made some assumptions on the price a large dealer like you were getting, and that was wrong as well. I think I am just frustrated with the industry in general and I took it out on you. I am going to leave it at that. I am quite thankful of you believe it or not and did not intend ill will. You introduced me to this device, which is THE Dripping Killer. I wont ever need to deal with that dripping crap again for the rest of my life.

Oh and yeah fenez, those will fit.

Last edited:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
FYI, I have a new line of liquid developed, it is awesome, if I do say so myself. the name is Nobacco Juice, it will be available in 6 strengths. I am starting, next week, to use MY own exclusive Nobacco Juice in all Vapor King carts. In a few weeks, all me carts will have My flavor, and strength on the cart, along will my Vapor4Life logo.

Vape-On my friends

Smilin:cool:

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    @smilin - a page or two back someone brought up SF.

@soflrly - grow up.
    I'm in NC, grew up in NY, and lived in CA, love SF - so what? Should that mean something? Been to SF many times, and Oakland, and LA, and...still not in a pine box, thanks.
    SF is actually my favorite year round city in the US, followed by NY. Doesn't mean anyone should 'worry' about some random dude posting on the net acting like everyone in SF is a badass. Good luck in your online experiences.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread