Cereal Marshmallow Strawberry Milk [ENYAWREKLAW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cereal Marshmallow Strawberry Milk
Sugary and Sweet Cereal Marshmallows sitting in a nice rich bowl of Strawberry Milk

• FA | Meringue | 1%
  • FA | Vienna Cream | 1%
  • FA | Almond | 0.5%
  • CAP | Sugar Cookie | 3%
  • CAP | Vanilla Custard V1 | 2%
  • INW| Marzipan | 0.5%
  • TFA | Strawberry Ripe | 4%
  • TFA | Vanilla Swirl | 4%
  • FW | Yellow Cake | 1%
  • Sweetener | Sucralose | 1%
  • MIX AT | 70VG | 30PG
  • STEEP | SHORT | SHAKE&vape

This recipe has been in the works for quite sometime now. The first time I started to chase this flavor profile was when I first released Cereal Milks. I felt there was more I could do with that sweet, rich, dairy base and complex layering. The banana in Cereal Milks really brings out that high note that comes in a bowl of leftover cereal, but what it didn't do that I wish it could've was add to the authenticity, or accuracy of the flavor. Sometimes you'd get too much of that banana and it would pull you out of the experience. So I needed to hone down the flavor, make it different and interesting, while also making it taste as true to the reference as I could.

(btw, for the full write up and flavor notes head to my website!)

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Couldn't you just plug in the percentages and do your mix at 50/50 in a juice calculator?

Depends , some people really test all the flavors with specific ratios and if you substituted PG instead it can end up overly strong since PG carries flavor a lot better than VG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread