Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I really like the Chalice V3 and picked up both of those in the Classifieds. I too think they are great flavor atties and REALLY appreciate that they are nearly leak-proof when carried on the Mini 2.1s within my front pockets. The RM2 is still a great rba and sees use on my Grands exclusively but with the airhole opened to 1/16", they do leak when tilted. The Chalice will also be a staple on my LP Mini 1.0s once I can add a couple to my collection. Is the lack of leaking worth $100+ since the flavor is not "radically" better than the RM2? ....Yes, yes it is!! Now to keep my eyes off the AttySmith Viper 2 since that all SS rba has been calling my name. Hard to find Single-Coil options in something less than 16mm. It's my OCD but I cannot deal with putting a single coil in a dual coil rba. Had the Nuppin and enjoyed the vape but the size and complexity just turned me off. RM2, Chalice and my trusty Hornets are rocking it for me...Viper 2, Viper 2 Brew

Hellfire bf | E-Cigarette Forum
I saw you pick up one of those Chalice IIIs in classifieds....didn't know you got them both. That was a good deal. I really, really like the Chalice IIIs I have. They're my favorite attys by far.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Plan on buying a REO mini 14500, so after a ton of research for my first RBA (I don't count my Egrip tiny RBA, that got me into rebuilding), that is tiny enough to fit and has AFC, it came down to a Chalice 3. As well as all the positive reviews. Expensive indeed, but the machining is supposed to be fantastic as well as the juice drain, and not pocket leaking. Thanks to all for the feedback!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I'm on the fence whether I like my Nuppin' or Chalice atty's the best... but they both get it done for me in spades on 10 of my Reos every day and are my two favorite bf atty's. Would be more than just happy with them on all my Reos. I've even strayed a bit from my initial intent, have one of the Chalice III's on Fool's Gold (LP/SL Grand Gold Ano) instead of keeping all of them on the 4 Mini 2.1's as originally planned. It was a necessary change... I got tired of constantly refilling the Mini's bottle (4-5 times a day). That Mini has a brass RM2 on it for now running that ADV too... until I get more CIII's. 3-5 more should do it, want to put them on some of my Woodvil's as well. One day there may be a fairly large bf atty sale listed in the classies for all those I will never use again, or never did use.
(no presale requests please). ;)

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
I received my first ever Chalice today. A V3 I purchased from the classies.

I put it on my new Jatoba/Maple Burl Woodvil. I did 9/8 wrap of 26g Kanthal. It came in right at 1ohm. I love this thing. Easy to build, great flavor and vapor. Man this could end up costing me some money. After all this time I finally understand why so many here were buying so many Chalices. :smokie::D

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I received my first ever Chalice today. A V3 I purchased from the classies.

I put it on my new Jatoba/Maple Burl Woodvil. I did 9/8 wrap of 26g Kanthal. It came in right at 1ohm. I love this thing. Easy to build, great flavor and vapor. Man this could end up costing me some money. After all this time I finally understand why so many here were buying so many Chalices. :smokie::D
^^^^^ Exactly.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Definitely my favorite right now too. And I was worried that it might look silly on the new woodvils, but nope...

5a42a4b781401ce14a9e8ff5909e753a.jpg

Gawd, this really butchers my pics...

Last edited:

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
That is a gorgeous setup, Henry Etta! Which kind of wood is that? Whatever it is, it's exactly what I would want.
Thanks! Cocobolo, oil finish. It's the best! I may just be done with metal mods, this thing is really spectacular.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Blasphemer!!!

That isn't a Chalice in that pic!!!

[emoji14]

The WGU Club Co-Founder
Uh oh, I got caught! :blush:
I would've taken a pic now (because I am vaping the Chalice, of course!) but the sun is not out, and I couldn't bare to show her backside in an unflattering light.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Another Chalice will be on the way here soon, #5. Along with the 6 Nuppin's half +1 of my Reos will be wearing these 2 atty choices now. :thumb:

Hmmm... lemmee see here... carry the 1... hmmm... yeah, that would be 20 reos. 20. reos.

Why, Spydie, I can remember when you only had 7. God, time flies. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread