Cheap eroll kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lipp

Nov 4, 2014
Thailand
I feel like...I got robbed everytime I buy it on sale...then the next week...it wasn't such a great buy...

I feel that!
I bought my first eroll kit just 4 months ago at full price ($56.99).
:(
Saw it on sale yesterday at "VaporBank" for $18.99, so I bought one.
:2cool:
Now on sale at "DFWvapor" for only $4.99! What next? Will someone be giving them away tomorrow?
:laugh:

I'm wondering if I should by another kit? I can only use one at a time, How long can these batteries sit on a shelf unused before they go bad?
:?:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I just got the eRoll at DFW today! They set it up for me as I have never had one! So far so good! It is not going to ever be my daily driver but I think it will be my go to for a quick trip to the store and such! I figured for $4.99 + tax I could go wrong. Their 12 days of Xmas sales have been great and I have gone in to the BM every day for the deals. I am thinking about getting another eRoll tomorrow, I would really like to hear if people really like them!!!!

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I just got the eRoll at DFW today! They set it up for me as I have never had one! So far so good! It is not going to ever be my daily driver but I think it will be my go to for a quick trip to the store and such! I figured for $4.99 + tax I could go wrong. Their 12 days of Xmas sales have been great and I have gone in to the BM every day for the deals. I am thinking about getting another eRoll tomorrow, I would really like to hear if people really like them!!!!

I do. I just like a hands free auto batt. The eroll works better than any other I have had. I bought the Mega PCC so the eroll is my out and about now. I prefer it over my istick and egrip. Everything has it's place.

Imme

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
St. Petersburg, Fl. USA
DFW has these for $4.99 until 12/20 11:59pm
Limit is 2

http://www.dfwvapor.com/joyetech-logo-eroll-starter-kit.html

Damn! Missed this by a few hours. Now it's $25.00. I bought one a couple days ago as a gift for...$60.00 plus $20.00 for heads. Ouch!
I wanted one but I couldn't justify the price. Earlier today I saw one for $40.00. Ouch, again.
Now it's $25.00 on dfwvapor. If it's still that much (and there are any left) I'll buy one tomorrow, or today. :p

Thank you for the heads up. I had no idea prices varied so much on these types of e-cigs! I already learned something today.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Last edited:

LukeTheDuke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2011
midwest Illinois
I use the e roll mainly when playing video games or out and about and don't want to vape much and don't want a weight in my pocket starting at the ladies

Ordered 2 from dwf on the 23rd tracker says it left Hazelwood mo on Christmas morn, I'll have it today( Fri)

Never ordered from dwf before but Texas to illinios on Christmas is really good considering the specials they have going, maybe they aren't as popular as one thinks, or maybe they just do good business, I've ordered before near Christmas at other places and they didn't ship it out til the 27th, just cuz they gave a tracking notice didn't mean they actually shipped it which is stupid to me

Dwf has my stamp of approval so far, and the cheap products even if they stink (joye) don't matter I got family to get on vaping instead of cigs,

Last edited:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Where house get your mega pcc from btw?

Everything work good? Eroll v1 completely backwards compatible with it?

Yep, 100% backward compatible.

2wnwkcz.jpg

1e1kzs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread