Cherry, I want CHERRY!

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Virtual Life, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Virtual Life

Virtual Life Senior Member ECF Veteran

I found one at a B&M that is decent, but the biggest size available is only 30ml. There has to better. Know of a good cherry? I am even willing to get into DIY because I WANT CHERRY!

2. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Me too. The issue I've run into is that a good, natural tasting cherry juice is too light on flavor, but juices with a cherry flavor "punch" have a chemical or plastic like taste from excessive artificial flavoring.

HHV has very good natural tasting flavors. The flavoring seems on the light side at first but I've gotten used to that. Perfect has been impossible to find.

3. ingerri

ingerri Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

4. SchmidtyKy

SchmidtyKy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Try Cherry Blossom Tea by Alice in Vapeland. Not really a tea flavor, but a nice, genuine, fruit cherry taste.

5. waylonjessi4ever

waylonjessi4ever Vaping Master ECF Veteran

If anybody finds one that does not taste like cherry cough syrup let me know :)

6. Nibiru2012

Nibiru2012 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would recommend you try this flavor from GoodEjuice: Pop That Cherry

A good cherry flavor, not strong but yet flavorful especially on the exhale. It's a pipe tobacco cherry blend which is a NET-based eliquid.

And it does not taste like cherry cough syrup either.

I have an eliquid arriving from Ahlusion either tomorrow or Friday which is: Smokin' Cherry
    It's a NET-based juice too.

7. waylonjessi4ever

waylonjessi4ever Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Thanks i will look into those !

8. vjc0628

vjc0628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Ahlusion is known for natural tasting cherry

that have a variety of dif cherry vapes

from bakery to tobacco light and strong

9. ambientech

ambientech Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ahlusion has awesome cherry juices that do not taste like chemicals or cough syrup.

10. RuDawg7890

RuDawg7890 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Wild Cherries from Velvet Cloud Vapor is pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Vagabondnurse

Vagabondnurse Super Member ECF Veteran

On the road... in White River Jct., VT (for now)
    Ahlusion, hands down, has some of the best cherry flavors I've vaped. I can't think of a single juice they offer that tastes like a candy fruit instead of real fruit.

Smokin' Cherries is one of Ahlusion's aromatic tobaccos. It shouldn't need any steeping (like their entire aromatic line) but it will be a heavy tobacco paired with a lighter cherry flavor.

12. pipster

pipster Super Member ECF Veteran

I have really enjoyed Johnson's Creek Rainier. I know it gets mixed reviews, but it suits me well. It is subtle enough to be an all day vape and tastes like REAL cherries. Tons of vapor. I couldn't vape an 'in your face cherry' all day long, even if it tastes real.. The subdued flavor is all I want, but of a real flavor. Works for me. Customer service is great too... 60 day return policy. I bought another flavor that fell flat for me and they sent me a shipping label and gave me a store credit. What more can you ask for? :) If you are looking for a blast of cherry, this is not for you.. but if you want a nice subtle real cherry.. it's great. Right now I have about 2o juices in my arsenal, and some really good ones, but I keep going back to the Rainier after I have had my flavor kicks for the day.

13. williebb123

williebb123 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

may have to give this one a try i order a lot of flavs from them i tried one of them V2 and it was not good maybe this will be better

14. ShariR

ShariR Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I vape a couple of Ahlusion cherry juices and they are wonderful. No cough syrup or chemical tastes. Ahlusion does their own cherry extraction from Michigan cherries. Very well made juice. I especially enjoy the Sweet Cherry Something and Contrary Cherry. Worth a try. You will find the cherry tastes like fruit, not cough syrup. They have net tobaccos with cherry in them also if you are a tobacco vaper. Excellent tobaccos.

15. Racehorse

Racehorse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I was going to suggest them as they make some of their very own flavorings. Good idea!

16. Virtual Life

Virtual Life Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thanks to all who answered, I appreciate it.
    That decent one I found was tried by 2 friends and both said exactly that, cough syrup. Not what I get from it though. Does make me wonder if I do want what everyone thinks is not good cherry.:unsure:

I will try Ahlusion first since it was mentioned multiple times.
    Thanks

17. dwarfcat

dwarfcat Super Member ECF Veteran

Ahlusions "sweet cherry something" is tasty

18. MayLovesMetal

MayLovesMetal Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Another vote for Ahlusion. Cherries are my favorite fruit. I tried pretty much every cherry liquid available in my first year of vaping and they ranged from mediocre to execrable. By the time I found Ahlusion I had given up on hoping for a good cherry vape and I had to be convinced to give theirs a try...I was blown away. They use their own extraction I guess and it's amazing. The Sweet Cherry Something is real tart-sweet luscious Michigan cherries in a bottle. Contrary Cherry is more subtle and comes across a bit cherry vanilla to me, very good too.

19. MsComptrtchr

MsComptrtchr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Good call - I have Sweet Cherry Something, but was looking for Cherry Vanilla - I will try the Contrary Cherry (like I need another excuse for an Ahlusion order, lol!)

20. Scotticus93

Scotticus93 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Legend from HHV has a tobacco flavor with a strong cherry note in it called legend. Reminds me a lot of swisher sweet. Not sure if that helps but I LOVE the flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.