The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cherry flavored ejuice?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Prism, Jul 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Prism

Prism PIF MODERATOR Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 4, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Does anyone know a place to get a sweet cherry juice that doesn't taste like medicine? Not that I have any experience yet, but so far that seems to be the major problem i have read about with cherry. I just tried my first untobacco flavored juice, it was "On Top" from cignot and it was really good and sweet did not taste like medicine at all but I want to get a bigger burst of cherry and have it still be sweet.

2. Zelphie

Zelphie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    I generally like the cherry from totally wicked original line. My last order tasted odd but usually a nice cherry flavor. Ive tried cherry from dekang at cignot, it could have used more flavor but wasnt bad.
    I have a cherry from vaporbomb but havent tried it yet, once I do Ill post a review.

3. Prism

Supporting member
    Jun 4, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Thanks Zelphie, I was wondering about Vaporbomb.

4. Zelphie

Zelphie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    Ok so I tried the chery juice from vaporbomb and it is TERRIBLE. IMO it doesnt resemble cherry, its chemical, medicineyyy, all the things we cherry chasers dont want.

The search continues. I was REALLY diggin totally wickeds cherry but I will not again buy it because my last purchase tasted like BBQ'd socks lol.

5. Seabrook

Seabrook Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Oceanside, CA
  6. Prism

Supporting member
    Jun 4, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Thanks, I am going to try them. I love bubblegum flavored juice too. I want Bazooka flavored.

7. flbutterfly1

flbutterfly1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2010
    Interlachen, Florida
    I just tried Viking Vapor's Cherry Cordial it is pretty good choco/cherry , think I am gonna try their bing cherry that says not cherry candy but a true cherry flavor. They have a plain cherry too. So far all the straight cherry is icky to me so I will try theirs and see.

8. mini_art

mini_art Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    Florida USA
    The only cherry I have liked is Johnson creek black cherry. Cherry is a hard one to come by it seems.

9. Elquin

Elquin Full Member

Jun 28, 2010
    Arlington wa
    I second that on the JC black cherry. I have really enjoyed that one. Only other cherry one I have tried was vapor4life's cherries jubilee, which really reminded me of cherry flavored cigars, heavy on the cigar taste and light on the cherry. =/

10. J-ShaZzle

J-ShaZzle Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2010
    South NJ
    I have to disagree with flbutterfly, but our taste may be different. I have Cherrry, cherry Cheesecake, and Cherry Smoke from Viking Vapor. All of which have a medicine taste to them. The plain Cherry being the worst. I can deal with the Cheesecake b/c it's smooth with a hint of sweetness at the end. The Smoke one is good, but not an all day vape...smokey with a bite of Cherry at the end.

I still find that the Blu prefilled carts had some of the best tatse to them. I really need to contact Johnson Creek and see if they can release these flavors to the public and not to just Blu.

11. son et lumiere

son et lumiere Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Earth
    I have to say strictlyejuice carries a good cherry. Tastes like a cherry lifesaver. Viking Vapor cherry smoke is the worst flavor I have ever tried. I threw it away along with all my other bottles of viking vapor juice.

12. J-ShaZzle

J-ShaZzle Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2010
    South NJ
    Not all of Viking Vapor juice is bad. Some of it is really good. It is sort of a hit and miss though. Which flavors didn't you like?

13. Nerd

Nerd Full Member

Jul 18, 2010
    Grand Rapids, MI
    I get my cherry from altsmoke. Probably not the best, but it's not really that medicine-y.

14. flbutterfly1

Jun 16, 2010
    Interlachen, Florida
    Tried Viking Vapor's Bing Cherry today and it is cherry, no medicine or cough drop here tastes like cherry Laughy Taffy and I just ate one of those yesterday so I know the flavor. The Bing has a slight tart taste to it and it is a light flavor so I ordered double flavor and if you like TH then order something other than standard no TH at all, which is alright with me I like my fruit smooth.Anyway it does not seem like medicine to me. I like a clean taste it tastes clean like watermelon does (if you have ever tried watermelon juice)i dont know how else to explain it other than clean or refreshing. I got it like Clearly Canadian brand water drink that is the exact taste.

15. son et lumiere

son et lumiere Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Earth
    Stay away from viking vapor it is the worst juice I have ever tasted. I threw away every bottle I got except for one, I sold it.

16. flbutterfly1

Jun 16, 2010
    Interlachen, Florida
    After trying Johnson Creek, Strictly, V4L, I found that Viking is the only juice I will use. JC tastes like something from the hospital, Strictly has no taste and all tastes the same, V4L is good but more pricey than Viking and VV will customize my juice the way I like with Double flavor or sweeter or add a little cream or mix the flavors for me into 1 bottle .They are my juice ppl. Although I have to say I did get a RY4 that tastes like gym socks smell. I think I am not a carmel person all RY4 tastes nasty to me and my hubby so I dont think it was VV's fault. And their Carmel tasted the same like Dirty Socks.

17. scfaster

scfaster Full Member

Jul 2, 2010
    NE WI
    Perfumer's apprentice has a good black cherry flavoring. It is Jolly Rancher-ish and very very strong.

18. Seabrook

Seabrook Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Oceanside, CA
    Are you measuring by a 10% or 20% formula or just adding drops until you like it? The words very very strong would suggest to me that you would be able to use only about 10% flavoring. I'm curious because wild cherry is really one of my favorites. Is the BC flavor a heavier cherry flavor than maybe a cherry lifesaver. I've never tasted a Jolly Rancher. LOL, maybe I should go buy some, as I often hear people compare flavors to them.

19. loxmythe

loxmythe Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    Strictlyejuice cherry is very good. good prices and quick shipping too.
    I ordered Friday got it Monday in PA.

20. CaptJay

CaptJay Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2010
    A Brit, abroad, (USA)
    I liked the cherry from cignot - its in the BASIC range, is all VG and called 'OnTop'.
    I also liked their cherry cola (same range).
    I've had Black Cherryfrom DIYFlavorshack as well and that was nice but I still prefer the OnTop over all the others Ive tried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.