Not open for further replies.

Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Does anyone know a place to get a sweet cherry juice that doesn't taste like medicine? Not that I have any experience yet, but so far that seems to be the major problem i have read about with cherry. I just tried my first untobacco flavored juice, it was "On Top" from cignot and it was really good and sweet did not taste like medicine at all but I want to get a bigger burst of cherry and have it still be sweet.

Elquin

Jun 28, 2010
Arlington wa
The only cherry I have liked is Johnson creek black cherry. Cherry is a hard one to come by it seems.

I second that on the JC black cherry. I have really enjoyed that one. Only other cherry one I have tried was vapor4life's cherries jubilee, which really reminded me of cherry flavored cigars, heavy on the cigar taste and light on the cherry. =/

J-ShaZzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
South NJ
www.facebook.com
I have to disagree with flbutterfly, but our taste may be different. I have Cherrry, cherry Cheesecake, and Cherry Smoke from Viking Vapor. All of which have a medicine taste to them. The plain Cherry being the worst. I can deal with the Cheesecake b/c it's smooth with a hint of sweetness at the end. The Smoke one is good, but not an all day vape...smokey with a bite of Cherry at the end.

I still find that the Blu prefilled carts had some of the best tatse to them. I really need to contact Johnson Creek and see if they can release these flavors to the public and not to just Blu.

flbutterfly1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2010
Interlachen, Florida
Tried Viking Vapor's Bing Cherry today and it is cherry, no medicine or cough drop here tastes like cherry Laughy Taffy and I just ate one of those yesterday so I know the flavor. The Bing has a slight tart taste to it and it is a light flavor so I ordered double flavor and if you like TH then order something other than standard no TH at all, which is alright with me I like my fruit smooth.Anyway it does not seem like medicine to me. I like a clean taste it tastes clean like watermelon does (if you have ever tried watermelon juice)i dont know how else to explain it other than clean or refreshing. I got it like Clearly Canadian brand water drink that is the exact taste.

flbutterfly1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2010
Interlachen, Florida
After trying Johnson Creek, Strictly, V4L, I found that Viking is the only juice I will use. JC tastes like something from the hospital, Strictly has no taste and all tastes the same, V4L is good but more pricey than Viking and VV will customize my juice the way I like with Double flavor or sweeter or add a little cream or mix the flavors for me into 1 bottle .They are my juice ppl. Although I have to say I did get a RY4 that tastes like gym socks smell. I think I am not a carmel person all RY4 tastes nasty to me and my hubby so I dont think it was VV's fault. And their Carmel tasted the same like Dirty Socks.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Perfumer's apprentice has a good black cherry flavoring. It is Jolly Rancher-ish and very very strong.

Are you measuring by a 10% or 20% formula or just adding drops until you like it? The words very very strong would suggest to me that you would be able to use only about 10% flavoring. I'm curious because wild cherry is really one of my favorites. Is the BC flavor a heavier cherry flavor than maybe a cherry lifesaver. I've never tasted a Jolly Rancher. LOL, maybe I should go buy some, as I often hear people compare flavors to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread