My Chi

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
While I think it's a shame that Mojo's design is being so blatantly counterfeited, I hope I can pick up a real one in the near future.

Its crazy how he went off when gp paps used a tele post and vaperev sold a top cap for the chi, i want to see what happens now!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Jaseruckus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Chicago Area
Did anyone buy akavapers chi you? If someone bought, can take couple photos of it? Im really wondering something about it...

The ones from AKAvapers is the Hcigar, so there's plenty of pics and videos on the web. I ordered one from them and will get it by monday or tuesday. I'll post some pics when I get it. I'll take pics out of the box. Then polish it up and put up pics of that

I ordered from FT at first but ended up canceling and getting a refund due to lack of answers and the fact that there's a chi you clone going around that has allot of issues. My guess is that FT is carrying the Tobeco version, since they carry allot of tobeco products. I also didn't like the misspelling and the bottom contact looking like it's chrome plated brass or ss. Plus all my orders lately have been taking forever to ship out. I have something ordered 9 days ago and is still sitting in hong kong. FT likes to post that they shipped it but all they seemed to do is print out the postage and just let it sit.

I figured the Hcigar is twice the amount of the FT one. I know from the reviews that the Hcigar version is close to the real thing. So I don't mind paying $54 for a solid mod. AKAvapors has a 10% discount code which helped. Too many things are unknown about the FT version. If it works great then it was a steal. If it ends up being crap, then FT steals from my wallet. I'd rather be the one stealing.:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread