Classifieds and Swaps Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahmmie

Sep 7, 2015
I'm probably blind or maybe I should have kept on reading (but I admit I was lazy I gave up last night). This post mentions a section called "Classifieds and Swaps Forum" but unfortunately the link is dead. Just in case, I checked where it said "How to Become Verified" (I don't need to become verified, I was just checking for a live link to the Classifieds Forum), but I couldn't find anything there either. Maybe it got discontinued along the way or maybe I'm totally blind and yes, you're allowed to make fun of my eyesight LOL, I was just curious as to what happened to it

rahmmie

Sep 7, 2015
Hello again :) I believe you need to be verified to have access to that part of the forum. Once you apply it can take a week to get Verified Status (they usually check those on the weekend I think).

You can see the gold stripe on my Avatar.

Hiya (I swear I'm not doing this to you on purpose, I'm just a very curious guy and I prefer to ask and seem stupid than to actually be stupid). I saw something about needing 20 posts to be verified, maybe that's also to be able to access that part of the forum. I was just curious and thank you for taking the time to answer, I do appreciate the help

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Hiya (I swear I'm not doing this to you on purpose, I'm just a very curious guy and I prefer to ask and seem stupid than to actually be stupid). I saw something about needing 20 posts to be verified, maybe that's also to be able to access that part of the forum. I was just curious and thank you for taking the time to answer, I do appreciate the help

There are no dumb questions. What may not help you could help someone else, and it's refreshing to help someone who has actually read the parts of the forum. I had forgotten about the 20 post rule.

Don't be shy. Many are here to help. :)

Reactions: Susan~S

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Thank you, that answers THAT question. I promise I won't ask any more newbie questions until tomorrow LOL
Please, ask more questions. That's what many of us Veterans are here for.:)
I am a little confused by this as well. To become verified via Paypal do you also need to 20 posts?
Yes.

You have to have 20 post to apply to get verified. Once you apply then the whole verified process starts (including the Paypal option).

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I am a little confused by this as well. To become verified via Paypal do you also need to 20 posts? I see the overall verification says 20 posts but then I don't see it listed in the Paypal section?

20 posts or replies in any thread will count. (I think they are making sure we are human, but I doubt they read them)

DealFinder

Unresolved Status
Apr 7, 2015
Niagara, Ontario, Canada.
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
I am a little confused by this as well. To become verified via Paypal do you also need to 20 posts? I see the overall verification says 20 posts but then I don't see it listed in the Paypal section?

20 posts is a requirement before applying to be verified, regardless of which method you use. See here: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/how-to-become-a-verified-member.283955/

Thank you, that answers THAT question. I promise I won't ask any more newbie questions until tomorrow LOL

lol, ask all the questions you want ;) Looks like this one's already taken care of.

Thread moved from New Members to Site Feedback & Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread