fill-mdr1.gif

Reactions: oldbikeguy

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
tumblr_m054auqGpY1qhiah7o3_250.gif~c200

Pardon me if this is a private party. I have to log off in a minute or so and can't stay long anyway....

This thread recently jumped into the New Posts lists and being something of an oldish hippie dude myself (and an ignorant newbie here), I'm intrigued and having these weird flashbacks to the 70's. After quickly perusing the first and last few pages, I have no idea what the hell any of you are talking about or who this Ripple person is or what sort of commiserating is involved. Must be something serious, though, because it's taking a bunch of years to get over whatever it is that's wrong.

I know I'm picking up some vibes about turtles and contests. Plus, I find myself strangely attracted to a KrazyKatLady and a Reddhead among others. Guess I mostly wanted to say Hi. So there's that. You know. Peace, Love, and Understanding. And purrs, too.

A woman of few words, Reddhott. I like that. But now I'm wondering if that animated gif thingy of yours is saying hello or telling me to kiss your you-know-what and get lost. Hmmm, and the intrigue deepens.

I do tend to have a poor sense of direction and may never find this place again anyway. It's buried in some secret forum crawl space and seems to be inhabited by all these Gurus with 5-digit post counts. And a monkey wearing a nightie. Who are you people!?!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i was saying hello my friend!!!!:D

A woman of few words, Reddhott. I like that. But now I'm wondering if that animated gif thingy of yours is saying hello or telling me to kiss your you-know-what and get lost. Hmmm, and the intrigue deepens.

I do tend to have a poor sense of direction and may never find this place again anyway. It's buried in some secret forum crawl space and seems to be inhabited by all these Gurus with 5-digit post counts. And a monkey wearing a nightie. Who are you people!?!

i was saying hello my friend!!!!:D

Why, yes, YES you were!!!! I was both startled and honored to see what was behind the red "1" Notification tab. An honest-to-goodness ECF Goddess has chosen little ol' me. I am the only one, right?!

And, of course, now I see your font color is also REDD. Cool. Almost matches one of the walls inside my house (it's painted in a somewhat darker shade called 'Ripe Tomato'). I do seem to gravitate toward reds on the color charts.

Oh yeah, I'd like to get one thing out of the way. Sorry that I ain't savvy enough to insert fancy pictures, gifs, or even the little emoticons. So please don't be offended if my posts come off as plain and lack the bells & whistles. Nothing personal, OK. I'm just a luddite idiot sometimes. I'll leave some bread crumbs, or cat litter, trailing behind me and hope I can find my way back here soon.

Thanks again, Reddhott, I really do appreciate the welcome!!! G'night...

Oh man, how cool was that! THANK YOU for the trip! I was a few years too young to really discover the JA when they first hit the scene -- but once I did find their music when the 70's rolled around, wow, I was blown away. Still am.

That's a perfect note to take with me to crash for the night.

Edited to add: can't find the 'like' button on your post (ya hide it or am I just going blind?) but I sure do LIKE IT.

Oops. You be officially Liked in Texas

Last edited:

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Cat of the House, just above the first post on a page there is a menu bar with "Thread Tools". There you can "Subscribe" to a thread. Then it will show up in your "Settings" page (find that button at top of every page) when there is a new post, and you can find the thread listed on your Subscrptions page. Seek.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Pardon me if this is a private party. I have to log off in a minute or so and can't stay long anyway....

This thread recently jumped into the New Posts lists and being something of an oldish hippie dude myself (and an ignorant newbie here), I'm intrigued and having these weird flashbacks to the 70's. After quickly perusing the first and last few pages, I have no idea what the hell any of you are talking about or who this Ripple person is or what sort of commiserating is involved. Must be something serious, though, because it's taking a bunch of years to get over whatever it is that's wrong.

I know I'm picking up some vibes about turtles and contests. Plus, I find myself strangely attracted to a KrazyKatLady and a Reddhead among others. Guess I mostly wanted to say Hi. So there's that. You know. Peace, Love, and Understanding. And purrs, too.

If you figure out what we're talking about, or what this thread is all about - be sure to let us know :p

If you figure out what we're talking about, or what this thread is all about - be sure to let us know :p

I've been going thru a bunch of pages at random and taking some little notes trying to figure that out:

somebody won a prize...no they didn't...yes they did but don't tell them...no they didn't...hit 'em upside the head...more contests...somebody breathing quietly in the background...juice...lots of juice...gg gadgets...a 25lb cat...something got stolen...yeah, I took it...ohh, nice freshly-tatted tatas...po'd about an aarp solicitation...big boobs...whipped cream...ripples bday is in june...damn gg contests...pigs...and of course, more turtles. That's as far as I've made it which I think was sometime last year.

So, yeah, I ain't got a clue. But everyone seems fairly happy & friendly. Except for when they gripe about contests. How am I doing so far?

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I've been going thru a bunch of pages at random and taking some little notes trying to figure that out:

somebody won a prize...no they didn't...yes they did but don't tell them...no they didn't...hit 'em upside the head...more contests...somebody breathing quietly in the background...juice...lots of juice...gg gadgets...a 25lb cat...something got stolen...yeah, I took it...ohh, nice freshly-tatted tatas...po'd about an aarp solicitation...big boobs...whipped cream...ripples bday is in june...damn gg contests...pigs...and of course, more turtles. That's as far as I've made it which I think was sometime last year.

So, yeah, I ain't got a clue. But everyone seems fairly happy & friendly. Except for when they gripe about contests. How am I doing so far?
never heard a such a thang
laughing-monkey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread