Commiserating with Ripple

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
Still commiserating? Havent been by in quite a while...sorry. Life has been insane with very little time to do anything. My long time friend just joined the forum and I just introduced him to pif. He may be along sometime when he reads through all my posts and finds all the cracks and jokes I left here! Glad to see you are (mostly) all doing well (I read back about 10 pages). Hopefully I will have more time to stop by these days.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Hello? Anyone?

The GG is on ;)
wats a GG ?
thumb_unsure3-1.gif

Pardon me if this is a private party. I have to log off in a minute or so and can't stay long anyway....

This thread recently jumped into the New Posts lists and being something of an oldish hippie dude myself (and an ignorant newbie here), I'm intrigued and having these weird flashbacks to the 70's. After quickly perusing the first and last few pages, I have no idea what the hell any of you are talking about or who this Ripple person is or what sort of commiserating is involved. Must be something serious, though, because it's taking a bunch of years to get over whatever it is that's wrong.

I know I'm picking up some vibes about turtles and contests. Plus, I find myself strangely attracted to a KrazyKatLady and a Reddhead among others. Guess I mostly wanted to say Hi. So there's that. You know. Peace, Love, and Understanding. And purrs, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread