• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Concentrate

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-pin

Jul 13, 2015
Hi..
I want to know, who ever bought a flavor concentrate of TFA or capella? How about that? Is it safe to Malaysia.? Customs release the item tu here? The tax is charged on goods purchased about how other masalah2 .. If there is, what is the problem .. Please siapa2 here can help .. Thanks a lot .. I'm sorry to the use of the English language is not quite right ..

ozen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2014
Rabbit Hole
Hi..
I want to know, who ever bought a flavor concentrate of TFA or capella? How about that? Is it safe to Malaysia.? Customs release the item tu here? The tax is charged on goods purchased about how other masalah2 .. If there is, what is the problem .. Please siapa2 here can help .. Thanks a lot .. I'm sorry to the use of the English language is not quite right ..

As for as I know no issues as it's under food category (H.S. code 3302.10.1000).
No customs fee except for 6% gst but if less than $150, they prolly let it go without any charges. Are you planning to get in bulk or just smaller size like <30ml? There's couple local shop selling TFA/Capella flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread