Cotton candy E- liquid search

Status
Not open for further replies.

St0rmBear

Jun 19, 2017
Ok im looking for the best cotton candy flavor e- juice! I consider myself a cotton candy connoisseur and so far there is not an e- Liquid that tastes even close to cotton candy! So far i Have these flavors;
atmos- cotton candy
Vapemate- candyfloss
Vapemate- raspberry cotton candy
Space jam- particle x
Dirt cheap e- juice- cotton candy
Pop candy- cotton candy
Vista vapors - cotton candy.

St0rmBear

Jun 19, 2017
see that's what i was afraid of. But they do make 2 kinds the blue raspberry and the pink strawberry. The juices i have dont even taste sweet though! Im looking for something reminiscent of the fair/carnival very very sweet and flavorful. So far i can't taste anything, but that may be due to using a tank. I just bought my first Rda and im waiting for it in the mail now. Hopefully itll help with tasting the flavors in my juices better

Alex Hofflio

Moved On
Jul 17, 2017
North Pole
foodgear.org
  • Deleted by retired1

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Some flavors just don't taste like their name, cotton candy would be one of them. If they're not sweet/muted, some place will let you add extra flavor (can't see enjoying that myself, I like things that aren't too sweet) and yes, trying to vape it differently may cause more flavor output. That said, I don't expect things to taste like they would if I were chewing them up.... You could try DIY when you find a flavor you like(ish) then play with the variables. I find I do best with stuff I really like, that tastes similar (I have to say, coco is the best for me for that, but it IS super sweet and gunks up my coils, fast), and eventually I shall give DIY that a shot.

Personally, I might try combining cotton candy with coconut, which is slightly sweeter but kind of intensifies my flavor(s), yes, I will combine flavoring right in my tank. :) I'm just imagining that might taste good, that's all it is... A thought.

Anna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I consider myself a cotton candy connoisseur and so far there is not an e- Liquid that tastes even close to cotton candy!

My wife is also considered a cotton candy connoisseur cause she only vapes the 1 flavor and I tried a multitude of companies that ended up as crap along with untold amounts of money. It wasn't until I began DIY and built a cotton candy that tasted like cotton candy. CC as a standalone turns into syrup and just tastes plain awful. My best help is a DIY blend of 4% Hangsen Desert Ship and 1% Signature Circus Cotton Candy with 3 weeks steep time, it smells like cotton candy on the exhale enough that the room smells like the vendor at the fair. She did like CC from JuiceMafia and vaped it for eons but after vaping my DIY that one too tasted like crap to her.

Hey StOrmBear, I don't know if you're still watching this post, but I had a recommendation. I recently I tried Dreamer by Humble Juice Co and was really impressed. It's the closest I've ever gotten to true cotton candy flavor - it's described as a blueberry/raspberry cotton candy... it's the perfect sweetness and tartness IMO. It's only offered up to 6mg currently, but I only use 3mg - that may be a con for you though depending on your preferences and IDK how the flavor changes if you try to add extra nicotine.

If you want to try it, Humble also has BOGO free deals everyday which is a plus. All of their flavors are sold individually too without the extra one free, but if you're going to get one you might as well go for the deal. They have 60,120, and 180ml bottles for BOGO or they have a build your own deal where you can mix sizes. You can get two 60 ml bottles for $15.99 plus taxes which beats most other companies deals. It's 80vg/20pg and presteeped for two weeks too fyi.

I love the flavor of their juices, but the downside is that they destroy your coils quick like most sweet/thick vapes. :nah: On average one coil lasts me about 2 weeks before my coil starts burning out. (For reference I have the Wismec Reuleaux RX200 Mod by Jay Bo, use the Uwell Crown Sub Ohm Tank with Uwell 0.5 ohm coils and hover around 50w with the airway open fully.)

That's the only con for me... before the coil burns out it tastes amazing and the quantity/price/flavor/shipping time is unmatched. I needed to get some more actually (almost out) and found this forum when I was searching for if someone knew of a comparable juice that doesn't gunk up coils or at least a way to make my coils last longer with the juice. I haven't found any other juices that compare flavor wise and price wise etc... It may be that I just need a new mod/tank because I had this same issue with a previous mod/tank after having it for two years and I wasn't even using juices that gunked up my coils back then. *shrugs*

I apologize for the novel, haha. I hope this helps you or someone else (and maybe someone has some ideas for my issue as well. I'd like to stick with this juice... I just hate that my coils don't last long.) :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread